Episode 87: I Got A Bed, But I'd Rather Be In Yours Tonight

Daphs is back on the daybeds. She's with Chelsea, Jo, and Rahim, all four of them under the duvet as their outfits aren't built for the cold. Jo is telling them about the naked cycling, and Daphs has to admit it is pretty funny and sounds like a laugh if nothing else. Hey, if everyone else is naked...

She gets up to finally go make herself a green tea, rubbing up and down her cold arms as she makes her way into the kitchen. As she flicks the kettle on, Marisol appears having come from the bedroom.

"Hey," she says, a worried smile on her face, "is Bobby okay?"

Daphs raises a brow. "I think so? I dunno, I haven't seen him in a while. Why?"

"He's in his bed. I checked on him when I saw him, but I could barely get a word from him."

Guilt swirls inside her.

"I'll go check on him," Daphs says, forgetting about the kettle.

The bedroom is quiet; the remnants of everyone getting ready for the sexy dancing are still strewn around the room. There's a large lump under Bobby and Elisa's duvet. Daphs is suddenly hesitant.

She knows she can't leave him. If it were the other way around, he wouldn't leave her.

So, she pushes her apprehension to the side and lay down on the bed next to him, over the duvet.

"Bobby?" She asks tentatively. His hair is poking out from the covers, so she gently strokes the tips. "Bobby, are you okay?"

His hand thrusts out from under the duvet, taking her hand. He squeezes her but doesn't let go.

"I'm fine, just tired, Daphs. I just want to sleep," he says.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I don't know what this place's done to me, but that fourth wine has done me in. I'm knackered."

She leans in, pulling the duvet down enough so that she can kiss his forehead. "Okay," she says, "I'll leave you to it. Can I borrow your jacket, by the way? It's getting a bit cold."

"Because you aren't wearing any clothes," he says, his tone light, clearly jesting now. "Yeah, go on, you can take my jacket. I've got a jumper there, too, if you want an extra layer."

Daphs kisses his forehead again, squeezing his hand goodbye. He gives her a small wave with the one hand that's out the duvet, being incredibly cute. Daphs takes his light pink jumper and puts it on, then gets his baby blue denim jacket that has the pink flowers embroidered on. They both end further than her skirt so it looks like she's got nothing on underneath. It looks very cute.

When Daphs heads back out, she quickly makes two teas, and fills up Bobby's discarded water bottle. She brings one of the teas and his water bottle inside, leaving them on his bedside. He seems a lot more peaceful, actually seemingly resting rather than just lying there willing to be at rest, so Daphs doesn't say anything, leaving him to sleep.

Already, Daphs is more comfortable now that she's no longer cold. She takes her tea and goes to go back to the daybed, but Chelsea has slipped off and it's just Jo and Rahim who look very cosy.

Daphs continues passed them, spotting Lottie and Gary on the swing, snogging. She's wearing his plaid shirt over her leotard. Down the steps, Graham and Marisol are on the first sun lounger, wrapped up and giggling together. Noah's head is popping up from inside the snug; Daphs can hear Hope giggling with him. Chelsea and Mickey are laughing over on the beanbags, heads thrown back, hands all over one another.

She doesn't make it another step across the garden before she feels a hand on her back, Lucas' voice hot in her ear, telling her, "Welcome to the nightmare. Couples everywhere. Makes me sick."

It Could Only be Youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें