Episode 123: Fittings & Footings

Notes: Really, really short chapter for this one! Also, mention of two other British reality shows Dancing on Ice, an ice-skating dance show where low-list British celebs compete each week with a professional ice skater, getting eliminated each week based on their performance, and Strictly Come Dancing, the same premise as DoI but without the ice and the celeb's partners are normal dancers. The 'Strictly Curse' is a British thing that's come from all the affairs that have taken place during each season of the shows where no doubt there is at least one celeb who gets caught cheating with their dance partner, and at the start of each season of the show there is now as much speculation over who might succumb to the curse just as much as there is about who could possibly win.

You cannot take part in these shows anymore without being asked constantly about the prospect of the Strictly Curse 😆

Waking up naked in a room full of people is always a trip, but nothing like the trip Daphs is apparently about to take with the girls.

Her phone shines in the dark as Daphs reads it under the covers, giving her reminiscing feelings of the time the girls were shipped off to Casa Amor. The text doesn't say they aren't going to come back, but even if it is to be like another Casa, Daphs doesn't doubt Bobby for a second. There's no way he would leave her hanging like Lucas did.

No, no, this text is about the girls heading out to pick dresses ... for prom! An actual prom!

Daphs quickly gets her pj's back on, doing her best not to disturb Bobby as he's sleeping so beautifully. Also, he's still naked, too.

Another phone beeps from across the room as Daphs shoves her head out from under the quilt. She sees Lottie staring at the screen of her phone, masking the harsh light in the dark room with her hand as Gary rolls over and away from it.

Daphs heads around Chelsea and Mickey's bed to wake Chels up.

"Wos going on?" Chelsea asks dreamily as Daphs gently shakes her awake.

"Shh," Daphs says first and foremost as Mickey takes a deep breath in his sleep, "we need to be quiet. The girls are all going upstairs. Come on, come on."

Lottie is on her feet as a now very spry Chelsea holds Daphs hand as they come back around the beds. Only Hope is left to wake, and Lottie is already on it.

"Oh! Daphs! Chelsea!" Lottie says, hand on her heart. "You scared me! Did you two get the text, too?"

"Daphs did, but I don't know what's going on," Chelsea says.

At that same moment, Hope sits up at Lottie's urgings, interrupting Noah's heavy snoring. "What's happening? What's going on?" Hope asks, rubbing her eyes.

"Babe, shh! We can't wake the boys," Lottie says. "Annoying, I know, since they tend to make me coffee sometimes, but this morning – it's us who have got the secret mission!"

Daphs drags Chelsea out as Lottie takes Hope's hand. When all four girls are in the bright hallway, in various states of awakening, Daphs reveals, phone in hand, "Are you guys ready? You have to not scream when I read it out."

Raising a brow, Lottie remarks, "They can't get excited at all if they don't know what's going on."

Daphs brushes passed the snark, putting it down to lack of caffeine and an early rise.

"Okay, here goes," Daphs says, gearing up excitedly. "Girls, you are going on a top-secret shopping spree to find outfits for tonight's Love Island Prom. You must leave the Villa immediately without disturbing the boys. Hashtag, shop 'til you drop, hashtag, prom night."