Episode 38: Better than Revenge

"Here, babes, try some of this," Priya says as she squirts a brightly coloured bottle of body spray with some dancing coconuts on the cover onto Daphs. Daphs shimmies into the spray of mist

Lottie wafts the cloud away, her lips curling. "Bloody hell, Priya."

"Sorry, babes!" Priya says with an apologetic shrug. "But now we're all fabulously tropical. Tell me that's not the best thing you've ever smelled."

Lottie turns her nose up. "I don't think that one is really my scent, you know? I prefer something darker and more intense."

Priya examines her many bottles of spray for a moment. "I've got you, hun," she says, handing over a cinnamon scented one. "What's your thing, Daphs?"

"I like really fruity smells, or something light and florally," Daphs says as she gives her hair one final mussing before the girls head downstairs for the evening.

"Here," Priya says, handing over a lilac bottle, "Keep it: jasmine and chamomile."

Lottie shudders, making a weird noise like a gruffling little chihuahua, "I bet Gary's nan has teabags like that in the back of her cupboard."

Marisol is the other side of the room, her eyes slanting like she's trying her best not to cry. "Would you guys mind, um, toning it down? It's kind of hard to enjoy my coffee when I'm tasting guava and pine forest with every sip."

Marisol pops her mug down in the middle of a crowd of empty mugs, lines of brown within them darker and darker the further back the cup is. Her space for make-up is more dirty dishes than anything else.

"Sorry, hun, but you know how we've all got to bring it in here," Priya says as she threads her massive earrings through her piercings. "And after seeing the boys this afternoon, I'm worried they might be wearing our styles better than we are, and that's saying something with me and Daphs around," she finishes by giving Daphs a little cuddle from behind.

"They looked incredible today," Daphs agrees. "Some of them can work it, for sure."

"What a revelation Bobby was in my dress. I'm a little bit jealous of you, Daphs..."

"Why would you be jealous of Daphs for that?" Kitty asks from where she's still doing her make-up.

Priya looks like she's thinking it through for a minute before her eyes go wide, and before Daphs knows it, Priya's blinked them back to normal. "How was Bobby's cupcake, Daphs? Did you eat it?"

Daphs looks at her aghast. "No! Some bloody greedy git got it before I could!" She whips the dirty clothes in her hands like she means business.

"I can't believe you were going to eat it considering where he kept it..." Hope says, a wry grin working on her face as her eyes lit up.

Grinning, Daphs says, "I mean ... I have sucked his dick? I've been pretty honest about that."

"The frostings a little different on this one," Priya says, making the other girls burst into laughter. "Something a little sweeter..."

Daphs grips Priya by the arm as they nearly fall over together, laughing face-to-face. When everyone calms down a little more, Marisol says, "Someone else ate it, though? Must have been one of the boys..."

"I couldn't believe it," Daphs says, wiping her eyes. "I turned around and it was gone. Devastated. Though, my own fault for not keeping a better eye out, the last time I lost track of something of Bobby's, it found its way into someone else's vagina."

There's a pause as the other girls don't know whether to laugh. Daphs and Priya look at each other and they're both off, setting off the others, even Kitty.