Episode 29: Choose Me, Pick Me

Before getting ready for the evening, most of the Islander's spend their time getting in a lot of one-on-one chats. Daphs comes in from the roof terrace with Noah as the sun begins to set.

She had sneakily told him that his kiss that morning was a ten, but she purposefully rated him half a mark lower because she knew it was him. Noah raises a brow at that, shaking his head at her.

He heads out to shower before the evening's upcoming event. Daphs joins him in the bathroom, taking the chance to brush her teeth.

With the shower door open, Noah stands half behind it with his towel over the front of his shorts. "So, say Lucas doesn't pick you, you're set on Bobby, right?" He asks.

Daphs is wondering why he's only mentioning this now when they'd been out on the terrace for what felt like ages. Though, they had both claimed that it was to 'get away from all the recoupling chat', so, yeah, that could be it.

"Of course. Even if Lucas was stood up there tonight, I would pick Bobby," Daphs says without hesitation.

Noah nods as he slides his trunks off, not looking at her. Daphs is looking at him, though. Her brush going in and out of her mouth as she eyes him getting naked. He has the shower door covering most of him, and the towel is in place, but Daphs catches him down the side. His skin is lighter where his shorts rest while they're in the sun all day, but it still looks good.

He lifts his arm to rest it against the shower door, still not minding her one bit, and exposes a wisp of hair, the crease of his leg leading down –

"You know that only works if you're moving your hands –" he holds her stare, a small knowing look in his eye as he mimics brushing back and forth into his mouth. He stops, his eyes lingering at her lips as she licks off a spot of toothpaste.

Daphs turns to the sink, leaning over more than necessary to spit out. She washes her spit away, looking back at Noah to see he's still staring at her, his hand under his towel.

"Noah, I have to tell you something..."

"Yeah, Daphs?"

She nods behind him. Noah turns to see his whole backside in the mirror. He furrows his brow, unperturbed. "At least it isn't my front half, right?"

She sucks in a breath. "Wouldn't know anything about that."

"Troublemaker."

"Tease."

Daphs struts off without looking back, leaving him to his shower and plenty of thoughts of her. Rounding the corner back to the dressing room in the hall, Daphs walks right into Bobby.

Jumping back and letting out a small gasp, Daphs clings to his arms. "Oh my God," she says, relaxing slightly, but not letting him go. He grins at her.

"Scared?"

She half smiles, knocking him with her shoulder. Daphs goes to step passed him, but he reaches out and takes her by the arms, mimicking her steps just before. Without saying anything, he brings them together, his hand on the side of her face as he kisses her.

Daphs doesn't break away and Bobby doesn't seem to want to either. He pushes her back against the wall and lets his hands explore her body.

"Get a room, you two –"

Lottie and Hope pass them by on the way to the bathroom, Hope eyeing them happily as Lottie looks at them like she might be sick.

Bobby kisses Daphs on the tip of her nose again. "Boop," he says, tapping her lightly. "I did think about maybe breaking that vow of giving you space today to think, but I've been hearing things from a few of the others ..." he breaks into a grin. "You didn't hear this from me, but Lucas has been speaking to Kitty a lot today. It might be he picks her later after what you told him."