Family Reunion

Fanart by @GuardianFarm on twitter

Made: April 4th 2022
Published: May 13th 2022

The sbi family visit the mother.

And also the adoptive brother, and husband of his, as well as the son of someone who was banged by a fish.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"TUBBO!!!"

The shout was heard from outside the house that the married beeduo was in. The occurrence wasn't uncommon, the blond who shouted often called for the person who he called for to help him with whatever. The brunette never really said no for whatever reason.

Although it wasn't uncommon, the enderman hybrid flinched at the sudden noise of their quiet home. He often liked being with his husband and just them hanging out, or really just sitting close together while they watch tv or read books. He just likes being close to his husband, can you blame him? They're married, after all.

It was one of those moments before the goat hybrid sighed and stood up to go to the window. He opened it and looked down at Tommy who was standing outside the house.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?"

"GET DOWN HERE!"

The brunette sighed and just decided to leave out the window. He's done it before when he didn't feel like taking the stairs, but his taller husband was never really a fan of when he did this.

"What is it Tommy?"

"Did you just— y'know what? I don't care. Anyway, needed to tell ya todays the day."

"Day for what?"

"Y'know, what Phil told us—"

"Tubbo!" The older young adult came to them from the door, "you know that I don't like it when you do that! Are you hurt?"

The smallest shook his head, "do I ever get hurt when I do that?"

"To be fair, you wouldn't say if you did," the blond spoke.

"Traitor."

"Just speakin' the truth, big T. You know I'm a faithful guy."

"Sure I do. Anyway, did Phil say where we had to go?"

"Yeah, gotta go somewhere in the forest. Apparently she's been making it and creating a way for us to visit her when we want to."

"Sick."

"Wait— visit who? Are you talking about Her?"

"Do you know who she is?" The brunette looked at his lover, surprised.

"Uh, no. I just heard Phil talk about a Her every now and then."

"Her isn't her name, boo boy. It's a label."

"...Phil also said that."

"Sometimes, I wonder about your supitdity," the teen said.

The tallest rolled his eyes, "so what's this all about then?"

"You think we could take Boo? He's technically part of this now that we're married."

"I don't see why not?"

"Wait," the multicolored spoke, "take me where?"

The goat hybrid looked at him, "hey, Boo? Wanna meet my technical mom?"

Oh

"I mean, I didn't even know you have family to be fair. It would be nice to meet my mother-in-law." The dual colored said.

"Ew, does that make me a brother-in-law to Ranboob? Gross," the blond gagged.

"You gave me your blessing to marry him, didn't think about the aftermath consequences," the shortest stuck his tongue out.

"Fuck you."

The trio ended up walking over to the place where the enderman's old house was. There were 3 people waiting there for them.

"There you two are— why is Ranboo here?" The taller brunette asked.

"Uh..."

The split-toned didn't really have a response to that. He's been trying to keep the reason he's close to the younger brunette a secret from Wilbur for awhile. He didn't know the man was going to be here!

"Thought he could tag along, why wouldn't he be able to?" The goat hybrid stepped up.

"I don't see why he wouldn't be," Phil said after.

The eldest was the only one besides Tommy that knew about their marriage. It was clear that the second tallest and Techno didn't know why he was there, but just decided not to question it.

They ended up walking into a forest and to a cave. There was a book there and the older blond went up to it and opened it. He spoke in some weird language that sounded a bit familiar to the tallest of the 6, but didn't say anything about it. Then a colorful circle appeared.

Phil stepped aside and motioned for the others to go towards it. The first to go in was Wilbur, then Techno, then Tommy, then Tubbo as he dragged along his husband, and then the oldest.

They ended up in an area that seemed pretty grey everywhere. But then a bunch of crows flew over and went all around the 6 before smoke was seen.

All of a sudden, a giant person came into view from the bigger forming smoke.

"IS THAT THE GRIM REAPER?" The younger blond shouted.

The others seemed to ignore him, although it did startle the two-toned.

"My love!" Phil smiled as the person formed.

"What's up Kristin," the pink haired waved.

"Hello, mum," the tallest brunette spoke.

"Hi Kristin!" The goat smiled at them.

Plan to say, the enderman was confused. Apparently this giant person was someone they all knew? Considering how they all related, this person was Wilbur's mom? Phil's wife?

"Hello, it is great to see you all again," they spoke before their eyes landed on the dual-tones, "oh? Bringing someone new? Hello there."

The tallest waved at them, slightly trying to hide behind his lover.

"I'm Kristin, God of Death. I'm also these other's mother. Who might you be?"

This giant person... was his husband and his in-law's mother? How to the hell...

"I'm Ranboo."

"And you're connected to our family how? No one outside our bloodline should be able to come in here."

The multicolored looked over at the two who didn't know, who seemed to be as confused as the god was.

"He's my husband," Tubbo outright said.

The older brunette and the pink haired looked at the smallest shocked. The giant women was as well, but she just smiled at them.

"I'm glad I can see one of my children get married. Phil, why haven't you spoken to me about this?"

"Times get busy, sorry love," the older blond smiled apologetically.

She smiled as well, "it's fine. Now I get to connect with my family and new members to it. I want to know how this happened."

They spent the time explaining to her how they got together, as well as explaining it to Techno and Wilbur, as well as the other two who only just knew of them being together and not how it happened. They seemed to accept the enderman into their lives as an in-law and it made him pretty happy.

He has a family.

Not just one with a husband and son, but parents. Even if they're in-laws.

He has a family.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you liked this :D