Visiting

Fanart by @GodCatKai on twitter

Published: April 6th 2021

So this is basically about Tubbo and Ranboo's relationship. I don't ship them, they're relationship is just canon. They're in this queerplatonic relationship? Idk how to explain it.

Also for the sake of this being a story about the marriage of EnderBee, Philza never adopted either of them. Phil allowed Ranboo to stay in the area and Phil only took in Tubbo and never adopted him like in the lore.

Also, they haven't gotten married yet. They're just engaged.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tubbo was feeling slightly stressed at the moment. He was having memories of everything that he did. Betrayal, death, explosions, and blood. Oh so much blood in his past. He had so many scars from different things he went through. He never really wanted to talk about them. He was a person who kept to himself a lot.

He took a shaky breath before he got out his communicator.

Hey Ranboo, can I come over?

The brunette bit his lip waiting for a response. Ranboo normally knew how to calm him down from a panic attack. He has very silent panic attacks, or has them when no ones around. But he trusts the other enough to trust him with his emotions.

Of course Bub, do you need something?

No, just stressed. I'm on my way.

The goat hybrid left Snowchester and hide behind a rock by the front of Techno and Phil's window. He looked around and let out a relieved sigh.

"They're not here..." the teen sighed in relief.

"You sure about that?"

The small teen flinched and turned around to see Philza with an axe to the and Techno with a sword, ready to be swing at any given moment.

"Why are you here?" The tall blond asked as he glared at the smaller.

The past president gulped, "w-well... you see..."

Then the rock next to him crushed as he pig hybrid put pressure on it, "he said, why are you here."

The brunette shrunk a little. Having the pink haired male stand above him, ready to kill, reminded him of a certain moment. His breath hitched at the memory. Tubbo looked up at the two taller older men and then at his fiancé's house in the distance.

I hope that this is enough...

"R..."

Phil raised an eyebrow in curiosity.

"RANBOO!"

The taller two both had confused expressions.

"What are you-"

The blond adult was cut off by a noise of a loud bang. Both of the older were caught of guard by it and the goat just let out a relieved sigh.

Ranboo's house door burst open, "TUBBO?!"

The enderman noticed his fiancé getting threatened by his neighbors. His eyes widened as he quickly teleported over to the shorter.

"Tubbo! Are you ok?" The dual colored asked as he hugged the smaller.

The younger smiled and leaned into the tallers chest with a nod. Phil and Techno didn't really know what to say about this situation.

"Ranboo," the tall blond started, "why are you so buddy-buddy with the him."