Horns

Fanart by @redd_png on twitter

Published: April 8th 2021

This takes place a few days after Phil found and took in Tubbo. Tubbo was wearing a hood and so basically no one saw his horns. Not even Phil.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tubbo sat in his shared room with Tommy, staying in the corner of his bed. Tubbo didn't really like talking, especially to people he didn't know, so he kept his distance. Tommy has tried to talk to Tubbo, but he just hid in his hood while not responding.

Today was no different. Tubbo didn't trust the other people, and stayed hidden in the corner. Tommy kept trying to get him to talk, and failing at it. Tubbo liked being alone, he liked the silence. It was different from all the shouting he was use to, and it made him feel safe.

Then, the door opened to reveal the man who let Tubbo stay in his house, said his name was Philza. Tubbo looked at him through his bangs pulling his hood more over his face.

"Hey, Tubbo...? We're going to be in the park... and we can't just leave you here... so we have to bring you with us... ok?" The man asked softly.

Tubbo shook his head and pulled his hoodie down more, trying to back up more into the corner of the bed, but he hit the wall.

"Tubbo... sorry, we can't leave you here at your age. You don't have to talk, we're just going to at the park, ok?" Phil assured.

Tubbo nodded slightly and Phil smiled, "we'll be waiting by the door."

Phil left and Tubbo let out the breath he didn't even know he was holding. He uncurled from the ball he was in and looked in the closet for his shoes. He kept his green hoodie on and put on his shoes. He then opened the door and left the room looking down to avoid eye contact with the others. Tubbo went downstairs and looked up a little to see the shoes of the others.

"Tubbo's out of his room? That's new," Techno said.

"We can't leave him here while we're gone, so he's coming with us," Phil explained.

Tubbo pulled his hood down more and they left the house. Tubbo sat near the window, looking as they went by grass. It reminded him of the car trip that he went on before his dad left him in a box. The others were talking throughout the trip and he stayed silent.

Then they finally got to the park. Phil stopped the car and they all got out. Tubbo continued to look down and he followed them. They stopped by a playground that was right next to a nature walk area.

Tubbo saw there were a flower field behind the tree. Tubbo's eyes lit up a bit as he looked over at Phil who was talking to Techno. Wilbur and Tommy were playing on the playground. Tubbo walked to the flowers and picked a few.

Tubbo smiled as he started making a small crown out of flowers. Tubbo knelt down, feeling the breeze go by his face, as he delicately weaved the flowers together. One after another, the flowers got closer together. Nature was something that was always beautiful to Tubbo. The colors that nature showed was something that he always loved.

The flower crown was finally made and Tubbo looked at it proudly. The beauty shined brightly from it. Tubbo then slowly removed his hood and placed a the flower crown on his head. It was right around his small horns. It made Tubbo feel less self conscious about them. Tubbo took a deep breath as he just stared at the flowers up ahead.

"Hey Tubbo!"

Tubbo flinched and turned around quickly and saw Tommy who slowed down from an obvious run. Tommy was staring at his head. Tubbo's eyes widened as he remembered his hood was off. Tubbo swiftly brought his hood back up and looked down.