I didn't know...

Fanart by @ENDERIANN on twitter

Made: April 17th 2021
Published: May 25th 2021

(Fixing the regular schedule now. Back to an update every other day)

Suggested by BookWormMaster015

Basically, Quackity finds out about Tubbo's trauma with Schlatt after Tubbo's reaction to being called Schlatt.

DadSchlatt in this story

Also Tubbo sticking up for Techno cause we all know he would be a Techno apologist. Y'know, since he forgave Techno for killing him immediately and all. Well- even though he did it to stop him and Tommy from fighting, he still forgave Techno and doesn't try to avoid him like Techno does for some reason idk.

TW:
•Swearing
•Menaions of abuse
•Mentions of blood

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"WHY WOULD YOU EXILE HIM? I THOUGHT HE WAS YOUR BEST FRIEND!" Quackity shouted as he slammed his hands on the table.

"I- I didn't have a choice! It was either him, or everyone in L'manburg!" Tubbo mentally cursed at his stutter.

"Plus, if he left, then he leaves with the possibility of being safe from another war! If I kept him here, he said he would've gotten Techno and tried to get him to fight with us! It was a horrible idea! It would've caused another war! We can't go through that again!" He added.

"But we could've done it! We could've used the fact that Techno executed you to guilt trip him into joining us! It would've worked!" Quackity defended.

What...?

"You want to... what..?" Tubbo sounded shocked.

"It would've worked, and your best friend wouldn't have been thrown out," Quackity deadpanned.

"You wanted... to use the fact that he... was put in a stressful situation... against him..?" Tubbo questioned.

"Yes, because he would've joined us!" Quackity said as narrowed his eyes at the teen.

"But... it's... wrong...! He regretted what he did to me! I- I wouldn't want him to regret it more! He didn't want to kill me, he was pressured into doing so! You watched it happen!" Tubbo raised his voice slightly in panic at the memory.

"He deserves it! Not only that, but he spawned WITHERS! HE DESTROYED WHAT REMAINED OF L'MANBURG WHEN WE GOT IT BACK! HE HAS TO PAY!" Quackity yelled.

"I mean, we did make a new leader for a government in front of a anarchist," Tubbo justified. (Tubbo's a Techno apologist?)

"But that doesn't give him the right to do what he did! Are you just going to let it slide?!" Quackity replied.

Tubbo rubbed his arm, "I just want to have peace for once. All it is now is war, war, war. I just want people to get along, which means leaving Techno alone. Just let it be, Big Q."

"Fine, but Techno still has to pay for what he did! Maybe we can work something out, I have something I want to show you." Quackity said.

Quackity motioned for Tubbo to follow, and he did. They both exited the caravan and the blue beanied adult lead him underneath the buildings of L'manburg. There was a hole in a rock and Quackity lead the president down it. Then, they entered a room that was covered with blood and old pig skin. It was like a butchery.