Pros and Cons

Fanart by @froggieboots on twitter

Made: June 4th 2021
Published: July 12th 2021

The bench trio hatch a plan to kill Dream after their last one failed. Tubbo goes over the pros and cons of killing Dream.

Tubbo knows that Dream wants to kill him, but what Dream doesn't know is that Tubbo has other plans.

This takes place in Tubbo's little room that held his detective work when he tried to figure out who blew up the prison.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tubbo looked at Tommy who was leaning against the wall. Ranboo was looking at the two.

"The plan didn't work and now Wilbur's back. This really doesn't help any chances we have on killing him," Tommy said.

Ranboo rubbed his arm, "Wilbur doesn't seem to be that bad of a person though.. he just needs to be... pushed in the right direction."

"Boo," Ranboo looked at his husband, "you weren't there for what he did. He went insane and he isn't a good person anymore."

"Yeah, you've told me. B-but that doesn't mean that he can't change!"

Tubbo sighed, "people don't really do the whole changing bit. Even if they do, it's not normally for good."

Tommy agreed, "you don't know Will like we do. We need to work around this."

Ranboo was about to protest again, but realized there was no changing the other two teens minds. He only had what Tubbo told him of what Wilbur was like and it was only a basic summary.

"So then what do you suggest we do then? Wilbur sees Dream as his hero. So he surely wouldn't let us try to get rid of Dream. And, he has Tommy working for him now," Ranboo said.

"He didn't believe in me! I had to prove him wrong somehow," Tommy grumbled.

Tubbo sighed, "that was manipulation, Tommy."

Tommy rolled his eyes, "whatever, as long as I'm proving him wrong."

Tubbo rolled his eyes as Ranboo sighed in response to the blond. Tommy noticed this and flipped them both off jokingly.

"We still need to make a plan to kill Dream. Keeping him alive could possibly cause him to revive people. He may be in prison, but he still managed to revive someone within it. He's still dangerous," the blond teen explained. (dangerous almost translated to danganronpa. What is life.)

Ranboo nodded, "agreed. We need to find a way that we can kill him without another failure and working around Wilbur."

Tubbo seemed to be in thought. The blond noticed this and looked at the brunette.

"Tubs?"

Tubbo snapped out of it, "yeah?"

"Have any ideas?"

The brunette tapped his finger against his arm, "nothing that'll help us..."

"Any idea will help, Tubzo. We can go off of it," Tommy responded.

Tubbo was pretty good at hiding his emotions, so the other two weren't able to see the visual worry on him. Honestly, the brunette had this thought since the last time they tried, but the other two seemed so fixated on killing Dream that he thought it wouldn't be a good thing to mention. Now he had the opportunity.

"It's not an idea on how to kill Dream though. It's more of an analysis on the pros and cons of killing him in general," Tubbo explained.

"There's cons in killing Dream?" Tommy questioned.