We'll stick together

Fanart found on the internet, I don't know who made it.

Made: May 1st 2021
Published: June 10th 2021

I'm going to say it, I might be the only one as well.

I miss the Jschlatt era.

Like- the Manburg era was the cause of a vast majority of c!tubbo's trauma. We need to exploit that my dude.

So, I say it's time for a blast in the past. I say,

we turn back time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I need you... to find Tommy... and I need you... to show him the door."

Tubbo stared up at the ram hybrid, scared for his life. The intense gaze of the adult only made it so much worse. The teen looked down and spoke into the microphone so Tommy could hear him.

"Tommy... I know you can hear me... I- I need you... t-to come with me..." Tubbo spoke and he backed away off the stage.

He began to walk to the tunnels he made, the tunnels that lead to a bunker. A bunker that he made in case something like this happened. He wanted to follow them, he wanted to so bad. But, he let fear get the better of him. What did you expect? He's a kid.

The goat hybrid jumped down and looked in the tunnels he made, he saw there were blocks in the way. To slow a person down most likely. He walked down to his bunker and noticed that there was a foot print in the dirt that he didn't make.

They were here...

Tubbo then looked at the wall and saw it was dug out. It lead to a tunnel that led out into the world once again. There were dirt foot prints, showing that there were people who went here.

They escaped... thank god...

Tubbo sighed out of relief. He began going up the tunnel, closing it up in case someone was following him. He walked out of the tunnel and saw water. He walked to a chest which had boats and looked around. Even if he saw them, there's no way in hell he'd turn them in. It was mostly to see if they were ok, he saw how Wilbur was shot when they were trying to leave.

As long as they have each other, they should be safe right...?

Tubbo felt tears well up in his eyes at the thought of never seeing them again. He betrayed them by staying. All because he was scared. He was to weak to do anything about it. He quickly wiped them away though.

This is no time to get emotional...

Tubbo got back on land and started walking back. Once he was getting close, he remembered that Schlatt was telling him to hunt his friends down. Would Schlatt get angry at him if he just came back?

The brunette shook the thought away. Fear was really taking over him.

"Tubbo...?"

The teen looked up to see Niki. Apparently he was in front of her shop and he didn't notice. He smiled sadly.

"Hi..."

Niki could sense all the anger and frustration that the kid was keeping together. She gave a sympathetic expression and walked up to the teen. Then, she engulfed him in a hug. Tubbo stiffened a little before melting into the embrace.

"It's not your fault Tubbo...." Niki comforted.

Tubbo leaned his head on her shoulders. His pent up tears quietly falling. Niki realized how much that this hurt him, having his best friends, hell, brothers, taken from him and forced to leave while he stayed behind.