Do I have the right...?

Fanart by @shanuraru on twitter

Made: July 23rd 2021
Published: October 4th 2021

Basically, this is c!Tubbo sorta confessing that he has feelings for c!Ranboo. But it's during the era where c!Tommy is exiled, so it's a little angsty.

Keep in mind, this is NOT me shipping them. I asked if this was okay and people said it was so I did it. If you all find it weird, I'll delete it fast.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ranboo was out walking around the rebuilt country of L'manburg, admiring all the buildings made. Then, he heard a sound that seemed to have been a whimper. The enderman walked toward the sound and noticed a small goat hybrid curled up and slightly rocking himself.

Small whimpers and sobs were coming out of him. As sad as it was, this wasn't the first time the tall teen has seen the president like this. The first time was mostly about how the teen missed his best friend. But then stress got to him a lot, so tears would often fall from his eyes. It made the enderman want to take care of him, it broke his heart seeing the smaller in any state of sadness.

The older walked up to the other and sat next to him. The brunette's breath hitched as he noticed the taller next to him and completely hid his face, despite knowing that the enderman hybrid already saw he was crying.

Silence overcame them as Tubbo's sobs went more silent, still hiding his face though.

"... Are you good to talk now or do you need more time...?" The taller asked softly.

"... I'm... fine..." the shorter replied weakly.

"Can you tell me... why were you crying...? You don't have to..."

The younger let out a shaky breath, "it's better to get it... out... I guess...."

Ranboo put his attention to the smaller as he turned to face the enderman. The goat didn't look up at him and his head hung down a bit. But the fact that he was just facing the dual colored teen made him happy that he was able to get through to the smaller in a time like this.

He wants to help the president until he saw the smile he adores so much. Even though he rarely saw it, whenever he did, his heart just melted. That's just the effect the smaller had on him in general though.

"Go ahead, Tubbo... I'm listening..."

He nodded hesitantly, "... I... I just...."

"I'm a horrible friend..."

It was about this again..?

Hearing the self doubt from the brunette always made the bi-colored teen sad. It just made him want to cradle the shorter and tell him all the things that he can point out that are amazing, even if he said it wasn't.

"Tubbo... you had no choice on exiling him... you know that... I know you feel guilty... but it's not your fault..." the elder spoke.

The goat hybrid shook his head, "that's not— well... that's not only... it..."

The multicolored teen raised a brow, "then.. what else..? If you don't mind telling me..."

He let out another shaky breath, "I... while he's in exlie, while he's suffering what I made him go through because of my own selfishness...