Sun and Moon

Fanart by @xMaruu11

Made: October 26th 2021
Published: January 1st 2022

(Happy new year y'all :D )

Summary, Tubbo and Ranboo love each other very much.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The shorter teen leaned into the chest of his husband. The taller teen smile and nuzzled into the younger's hair. Purrs were coming from the enderman as his tail wrapped around the smaller.

Something about the goat hybrid was so bright to Ranboo. Waking up next to him, cooking with him, taking care of their gardens, looking after Micheal, he loved it all. The brunette was a brightness that the older needed in his life and never be able to live without.

Tubbo was his sun. The warm rays coming off of him whenever a smile was made towards the taller. The heat that naturally is radiating off of him whenever they cuddle. The light that he shines in the dual colored teen's life by just being there. The butterflies that he feels whenever he shines every so brightly, blinding the multicolored teen and making his heart absolutely melt.

Without the younger, he would probably be just in darkness on his own.

But, the goat hybrid sees that differently.

The brunette saw his beloved as the very stars and moon in the sky. Life so full of darkness, but there being a light enough to shine a beautiful glow. The beauties of the world being completely reflected on the wonderful colors that the enderman hybrid is. The twinkle of the stars are shown in the older's eyes after any chance of curiosity or adoration.

The world was dark, that's how it was. But with Ranboo there, it showed that within that dark void of a existence, there are some beauties. The night sky is scary by itself, but when there's lights in the sky in shapes, it makes itself not as scary. It's comforting, in a way. The ray of light now to bright, but also not dark at any means. The perfect amount of light to not be terrified or overwhelmed. The amazingly perfect amount to just embrace around him and keep him safe from and terrors of the dark times.

They loved each other, there was no doubt in that. Sun and moon, day and night. Practically opposites, but slotted together nonetheless.

Tubbo softly head butted the other in affection. Ranboo kissed his head in return.

"I love you, Bee..." the older said with so much adoration in his voice.

The brunette smiled softly, "I do too, Boo. So much..."

The enderman's heart was already melted but, if it were possible, the love he feels for the smaller would show in his very eyes. As if hearts were in them to show his undeniable affection towards the other teen. The goat hybrid feels the exact same way. Rather more physically melting into the other.

The thing that the younger teenager will put up with for being short is that he gets opportunities to be able to sink into his husband. Big arms wrapped around him, the wonderful smell radiating off of the taller teen. The low rumbling of the older purring from love.

"I love you so much as well, my beloved," the dual colored teen said as he somehow brought the shorter closer.

No fight was put up as they cuddled for a good whole day.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Very short, but a fluffy chapter for you guys :]

Also, this isn't me shipping them, I'm being canon to their character's relationship.

Anyways, I hope you liked it