You are not alone.

Fanart by @surrealsnails on twitter

Published: March 9th 2021

I am a proud member of beetwt and clingytwt so I will be doing stories on both friendships and maybe even all three :D

Anyway, so Ranboo's having a panic attack and Tubbo being the good friend he is will help him :)

I made this on Valentine's day and during Tubbo's defusing bomb stream but since I post things every 2 days this won't be out until probably a long time after Valentines is over. F.

Moonbloom Tubbo, only because animals and moonbloom hybrids get along

TW:
•Panic Attack

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tubbo was walking around, looking at the remains of L'manburg. It's been awhile since he and Tommy went to fight Dream, and now Dream's in prison. After staying in Snowchester for a long time, Tubbo hasn't really looked at the remains of anything. Mostly to save him from the flashbacks and panic attacks, but right now he was looking for a friend who he hasn't seen in awhile.

Ranboo. Tubbo hasn't seen Ranboo since... well, since Tubbo told him about the nukes. Tubbo saw Ranboo as one of his best friends. Ranboo was the only one there for him and made him happy when he exiled Tommy. Ranboo didn't call him a monster, or call him his father. The person that he hated so much and hated himself even more for being related to him. Tubbo then remembered something.

Oh, Ranboo lives in the snow. Around... Techno...

Tubbo wasn't very fond of Techno. Tubbo didn't hate Techno, he just wasn't always in the best mood to see him. Techno now only saw him as a form of government even though the government is gone. Techno didn't see Tubbo as a person anymore, let alone see him as a brother.

Philza was also a problem. Phil apparently didn't see Tubbo as a son either. Hell, Tubbo could barely remember when Wilbur and Tommy got treated like his sons. Phil favored Techno out of all of them and everyone knew it, sadly.

Tubbo sighed and he went on his way to Ranboo's house. He already was wearing the proper winter gear since he also lives in the snow.

Tubbo walked in and walked over to Ranboo's shack. Tubbo knocked on the door and waited before he opened to door to let himself in

"Ranboo?" Tubbo asked as he looked around.

Ranboo wasn't there, but he saw a latter. Tubbo curiously went down it and ended up in a room that looked like an underground farm. There were animals, villagers, and chests filled with random blocks. Tubbo was curious on why Ranboo had this, but he was snapped out of his thoughts when he heard a sniffle.

Tubbo looked away from the sugar cane to see Ranboo in the corner shaking and mumbling to himself. Ranboo had his hands to his ears, trying to block out any noises. Tubbo's eyes widened at the sight and immediately rushed over to Ranboo.

"That's not true... not true not true not true not true not true," Ranboo kept muttering.

Ranboo's breathing was fast and uneven. Tubbo quickly sat down in front of him.

"Ranboo? Ranboo, it's ok! No ones here! Nothings happening to you, it's just a panic! It's not real," Tubbo said as happily as he could.

Ranboo didn't move, if only, his breathing got faster as he curled up in a ball. Tubbo knew that Ranboo wasn't one to touch when panicking. But he wasn't getting anywhere with this. Tubbo took a deep breath before he gently grabbed his hands.