You need to open up...

Fanart by @AKartstudios on twitter

Made: March 14th 2021
Published: April 27th 2021

Remember when Ranboo and Ghostbur talked and Ghostbur was explaining what Alivebur was like and said something about Tubbo's scars? It's based off of that.

I also got this idea from @beetvt (on twitter) and a little idea they had about Micheal and Tubbo. So that'll be involved as well. Which means platonic marriage is mentioned.

Ram, goat, moonbloom, whatever hybrid. Tubbo has horns and ears. I don't even know what he canonically is, but whatever he is, he is it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"No one really understands that Tubbo's been through a lot, and I don't blame them since he likes to put other people before himself. But I thought it was nice of him to get me when Tommy needed me," Ghostbur said with a soft smile.

Ranboo nodded, "yeah. It was..."

"Well, I'll be off! Have a good day Ranboo! Take care of Tubbo for me!" Ghostbur walked off.

Ranboo shifted his weight onto his other leg.

Now that I think about it... Tubbo's never mentioned anything traumatic that he's been through. He only talks about how much other's have been through and he always tries to lighten any mood, which he's really good at.

Ranboo sighed and began walking to Snowchester.

"Hey Micheal!" Tubbo giggled out as Micheal sat on his lap.

Micheal smiled happily at his father before looking curiously around Tubbo's eye. Tubbo tilted his head in confusion until Micheal than began tracing over something. He knew exactly where it was and he watched as Micheal curiously traced over his scars. Micheal made a happy sound as then he pointed at his own scar.

Tubbo's heart melted as Micheal's expression lit up as he kept looking at his scars and then back at his own. Tubbo hugged the small pigmen who just hugged back. Then, Tubbo heard the front door open downstairs.

"Hello?" Tubbo called out.

Then the trapdoor opened up to reveal the tall bicolored male, "hey Tubbo."

Tubbo smiled, "hey Boo."

Tubbo set down Micheal who immediately ran to his other father and hugged his legs. Ranboo patted Micheal's head. Tubbo stood up and walked over to the two.

"Did you need something Boo?" Tubbo asked as he picked up Micheal again, who was making grabby hands to go up.

"Yeah actually. I was talking to Ghostbur and he said a bit that I wanted to ask you about," Ranboo answered.

Micheal grabbed at Tubbo's ears, "what do you need?"

"It's about Wilbur. And, how you got your scars."

Tubbo eyes widened as his breath hitched. Micheal tilted his head at Tubbo and Tubbo cleared his throat. Tubbo then looked at Ranboo.

"I already told you what you need to know about Will. He got exiled from L'manburg, went crazy, we fought Schlatt, we won, and he blew it up. That's pretty much all you need to know," Tubbo explained.

"That's not all, Tubbo..." Ranboo said under his breath.

Tubbo looked back at Micheal who was smiling at him, "what else is there to know? That's how history says it, it's how history went."

"Ghostbur... mentioned that you kept all of your trama... locked inside. You don't ever talk about it. Even Tommy mentions his trama and talks about it even if it's just a little." Ranboo said.