This was... because of me...

Art is by @_BlueSIde_ on twitter

Published: February 24th 2021

I forgot completely about this idea of a story. So angst is the main idea, but don't worry. I'll end it in some wholesomeness as I normally do. :D

You guys remember when Tubbo went to go see Tommy in exile after they tried to execute Techno? Yeah, this is based of that.

TW:
•Panic
•Sad

I don't know how to give a trigger warning for this one lol-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tubbo gave the his cabinets a smile before he quickly left the meeting.

Tubbo's smile fell and he immediately began started going down the path.

I think... it's time to see Tommy... I hope that he isn't mad at me anymore...

Tubbo walked into the nether portal as he kept taking deep breaths.

What if he doesn't want to see me?

What if he hates me?

What if we're just not friends anymore?

What if Tommy replaced me?

Would Tommy forget about me?

Tubbo was at the portal, but hesitating to go in. Tubbo kept pacing back and forth. He was thinking of all the pros and cons of seeing Tommy.

Tubbo took a deep breath as he placed his hand on the portal border. He then held his breath as he stepped in the portal and smiled a little.

Tubbo then was at the camp. Tubbo's nervous smile fell. He looked around and saw the tent that Tommy was living in was destroyed.

"What...?" Tubbo muttered to himself as he looked at the ruins.

Tubbo then walked to the house across the portal. It was also destroyed.

"What happened here..? Where's Tommy...?" Tubbo started to get panicky.

Tubbo looked around until he saw something.

A giant one block pillar.

"What? Why is this here...? What did he...?"

Tubbo then realized something. His eyes widened as he looked up at the pillar.

"No.... surely not..."

Tubbo brought his hand to cover his mouth. His breath started to become uneven. It felt like there was a ringing in his ears.

Tommy never liked be alone...

Tubbo fell on his knees. He was shaking so much. Tears were falling down.

Why did Tommy do it..?

Tears continued to fall as he hit the ground with clenched fists.

"Why!" Tubbo screamed.

Tubbo continued to scream until he no longer could. His voice was hoarse as he struggled to breath. His hands ached, his heart hurt.

Tubbo curled up in a ball and sobbed. He couldn't think of anything but the fact that his best friend. The best friend that he betrayed, was gone. Tubbo pulled at his hair as he let out choked sobs.

Tubbo's eyes were bloodshot red as tears continued to fall down. Tubbo was light headed. But he didn't care. Everything hurt, but the thing that hurt the most was his heart.