No more nice guy.

Fanart by @_sheenart_ on twitter

Made: July 24th 2021
Published: October 10th 2021

So basically, we remember when Tubbo went and saw the pillar, correct?

Now what if, he went there and he actually saw Tommy. On the pillar. And lets say, he jumped.

Right. In. Front. Of. Tubbo.

Very triggering chapter, so I would recommend reading this if you get triggered by anything remotely related to death at all.

TW:
•Character Death
•Swearing
•Mentions of blood

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tubbo let out a breath to clear his nerves. It's been awhile since he has even his best friend, he didn't even know if the blond wanted to see him. But even if he didn't, but seeing that he was alive is good enough.

He entered the portal and stubbled a bit into the land. The night sky made him more eager to see the taller, as he wasn't a big fan of the dark. But when the teen looked around, he saw the place of his temporary home was completely destroyed.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

What the hell was Tommy doing?

He stared up on top of a one block pillar and saw the tall teen standing, looking down on the floor. He was pretty high up, so the brunette couldn't get a complete look at him, but the blond's clothes looked tattered. His eyes looked like they lost their color a bit.

"TOMMY?!" The goat shouted.

The younger flinched at the noise and looked down at the smaller.

"TOMMY? WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" The older asked, having a bit of an idea judging by the state the other was in.

The one higher up stayed silent. Or maybe he said something and he was to high up for the smaller to hear, who knows.