Late

The art is by a fan that does by the tag of @senphires on twitter

Made: July 8th 2021
Published: September 18th 2021

(So. Techno and Dream are out of prison. Here, have some fireworkduo content. To prepare for the worst that might come :] )

This is based off of when Tommy and Tubbo go to fight Dream, and Tubbo tries to fix his relationship with Techno. But Techno refuses and now, well... you'll see.

Ruff but here we are.

TW:
•Character Death

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tubbo took a deep breath as he fixed his coat before knocking on the door. He anxiously tapped his foot on the floor as he heard the footsteps within the house walk closer to the door. Once it opened, it reveals a familiar pig hybrid.

Techno narrowed his eyes at the smaller, "hello, government."

The brunette rubbing his arm uncomfortably at the name, "hi Techno..."

"What do you want? I don't have all day," the taller said in a dark tone, clearly not really enjoying the young one's presence.

"Um... I just wanted to talk to you... at least, maybe while I can," the brunette admitted.

The older raised a brow, "while you can?"

"Yeah, but that doesn't matter right now. What I wanted to talk about is..."

"Is?"

The smaller took a deep breath, "I want... to see if we can become friends again...."

The pig hybrid wasn't expecting this. His eyes widened a little.

"Why particularly? After all that you've done to me... what I've done to you as well. Why do you want to make amends all of a sudden now?" The older was sort of skeptical.

The younger looked down a bit, "as you said, we've done a lot to each other... and I want to... apologize for all of it. Even though it was mostly me who did things to you... and I'm so sorry I haven't apologized already."

The pink haired male leaned against the door frame, "the only thing you necessarily done to me is try to execute me, but I have a feeling that it wasn't exactly you who came up with that, huh?"

The brunette nodded, "yeah it wasn't... but I still didn't call it off even though I was the president at that time... I fell for it because I was weak and it caused you to be hurt and... I'm really sorry for that."

The adult sighed, did the younger really feel responsible for that? Even he knew that Tubbo wasn't the person behind it seeing how someone literally hunted down him after it. They failed, but they still hunted him down.

Also the brunette seemed to be in the same boat as him as he was pressured into the idea of doing it. This was during the time of his best friend being exiled and the pink haired saw how the smaller reacted when he came with Tommy to see him. It was to get his weapons back and the other was clearly struggling emotionally.