Execution Buddies

Fanart by @Adonyne on twitter

Made: June 23rd 2021
Published: August 25th 2021

So this takes place after Foolish's execution. He's a lil traumatized and beeduo come and see him. He reacts weird and Tubbo recognizes the act as it seemed something similar to how he acted when he got killed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, have you seen Foolish?" The enderman asked, popping his head into Micheal's room.

Tubbo looked at the taller teen, "no, why?"

"I was looking for him earlier about his pay for the mansion. But I can't find him," the elder explained.

"Oh," the goat hybrid finished tucking Micheal to bed, "I can help you look if you want?"

The multicolored teen nodded, "that'd help. Is Micheal asleep?"

"Yeah, he's been running around a lot today. So I don't think he'll wake up tonight," the smaller walked towards the trap door.

The other nodded as they both went down to the bottom floor or Tubbo's temporary house. The two left their house and went to Foolish's summer home. That's where he normally was anyway.

They looked around the main temple, but he wasn't anywhere in sight. Then, the goat hybrid remembered that there was a secret room. He motioned for the enderman to come over and he pickaxed the wall to open it and show another room.

The two teens went down and went to a giant open room that wasn't exactly finished yet. It had a light that the man they were looking for has mentioned he felt safe near.

There he was, sitting there curled up. He was rocking himself slightly, looked like he was trying to calm himself down.

The brunette teen has seen many people have panic attacks in front of him, sadly. So he knew what to do.

"Foolish...?" He asked softly, to not startle the older man.

The totem looked up fast to see the goat and the enderman. He backed up, hiding in the light of the beacon more.

"Foolish, we're not going to hurt you," he explained with a comforting smile, "calm down, okay?"

The taller teen watched as the shorter worked his magic. For some reason, he always seemed to be able to calm someone down from these. It worked on him when he had panic attacks from his memory issues, it worked on Tommy when he had flashbacks, it even worked on Fundy when he was having nightmares. (Not canon.)

The adult seemed to come a bit closer, "a-are you... sure...?"

Tubbo slowly stepped up, offering a hand out in comfort, "of course. We'd never hurt you, you're our friend. We care about you."

Foolish stepped out of the light and Tubbo made his way up to him and knelt down next to him. (I'm aware that Foolish is like- 23 feet tall or something. But work with me here.)

The totem looked at the teen, calming himself from his former panic. The younger teen put a hand on top of the adult's in comfort. Foolish smiled softly and took a deep breath.

"Sorry you had to see that. Why are you two here?" He said looking up at them.

Ranboo walked up to him, "I guess that doesn't matter right now. Are you okay?"

"I'll be fine," he smiled weakly at them.

They both didn't seem to buy it. Tubbo, who still had his hand on the totem's, moved it slightly to make him more comfortable. However, he felt something.