Firework Trama

I don't know who's art this is because googles a bIT-

Published: February 13th 2021

It may not be new years anymore, but I saw fanart about this and I wanted to make a story so bare with me TwT

Also this involves not only DreamSMP things, but a headcanon. Basically, Tegan and Lani are canon for this.

Also Tubbo has a house in this bc I need it for plot- Tubbo is homeless? Was homeless canonically-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tubbo sat in his room, shaking. It was new years and there were so many fireworks outside. The loud noises echoed throughout the room of the house. Tubbo was never a big fan loud noises. For more reasons than one.

Reason number one, Tubbo was almost killed by a firework at a festival he decorated.

Reason number two, the fireworks reminded Tubbo what happened to his family.

Tubbo flinched as another loud bang was heard. Tubbo curled up into a hall on his bed, trying to hide into the blankets. Tears were rolling down his face as his breathing was uneven.

Tubbo's breath just kept getting faster and faster. Tubbo was scratching at his arm, trying to get rid of the horrible memories.

Tubbo started to see how he was trapped in a box while being threatened by a rocket launcher. Not only was he panicked because he was claustrophobic, he was remembering another scene where this happened to someone close to him.

Tubbo remember the pain in his chest when Techno fired the shot. He remembered all the colors he saw.

Then another flash back came.

"Toby? I need you to be quiet right now... ok? Same goes for you two."

Tubbo looked at his two sisters and then looked back at his mom with a nod. The family stayed huddled up in the corner of the basement. Hiding, just as they were warned to when indruders came in the house with a weapon.

Tubbo then heard a noise of the floorboards creaking. Despite being 4 years old, he knew what this meant. Tubbo turned around and saw an older man with a gun pointing at his littlest sister.

"Lani move!" Tubbo whisper shouted in panic.

But it was to late.

A bullet went through her head. She stared in one place before falling over, limp as their mom screamed for her child.

Then, a knife flew by Tubbo's face and it landed right at his other younger sister's chest. His sister eyes widened as she fell over coughing blood. (I learned that Tubbo is actually the oldest sibling to his sisters-)

"Tegan!" Tubbo shouted as he leaned down to her.

His sister smiled softly at her older brother, "you need to stay alive... get mom no get out... please Toby..."

Tubbo's eyes were watery, "b-but what about you.... w-we can save y-you!"

Tubbo's sister smiled with her last strength, "live... goodbye Toby..."

Then she went limp. Tubbo stared in shock. He looked at his mom who was a sobbing mess, then at the people who killed his sisters. They were wearing all black.