Nephew??

Fanart by @dailyfireflytwt on twitter

Made: May 9th 2021
Published: June 20th 2021

So basically. No angst, but Dream breaks out of prison and tries to hunt down Tubbo, only to see he has a ring on his horn and Micheal in his arms.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tubbo walked out of his house with Micheal. This was the day his son finally was able to explore the outside world. Micheal smiled as he looked at the snow that was on the floor. He reached his hands into it and giggled at how fluffy it was.

The brunette smiled at his son messing around with the snow. Recently, it's been very quiet. So Tubbo was going to use the peace to his advantage.

Micheal threw snow up in the air and watched as it fell with a giggle. The pigmen looked at his dad and made grabby hands at him, saying he wants to play. Tubbo sat next to him and they started making a little snowman.

While the little piglin was putting little rocks as the mouth, Tubbo heard a noise. He turned to look at where it was and he saw a pair of shoes.

Why is someone hiding...?

Then, the goat hybrid saw the blond hair and the similar goat ears at it. Tubbo's eyes widened and he looked at Micheal, then back at the blonde.

"Micheal... be quiet for a second, ok...? It's important," Tubbo ordered as he wrapped his arms around the baby pigmen.

Micheal nodded and leaned into his father's chest. Tubbo picked him up and tried to walk forward before a voice was heard.

"Hello, Tubbo," the voice said.

The brunette froze, he knew who's voice that was. Why were they here? Were they going to fulfill the task of trying to kill him? Were they going to kill Micheal?

"I think you know why I'm here, brother."

Tubbo took a deep breath and slowly turned around.

"I'm going to need my stuff b-" Dream was cut off when he saw Micheal in the brunette's arms.

"Hey... Dream.." Tubbo muttered.

Micheal turned around and looked at Dream. He immediately noticed the fact that the blond had ears and horns like his dad did and looked up at his father again.

"Papa, who's that?" Micheal asked.

Dream's eyes widened as he then noticed the ring on his younger brother's horns. His arm dropped that held the sword.

"What the fuck?" The green hooded man muttered.

Tubbo looked at Micheal, "umm.... surprise...?"

Dream stood there, quiet for about a minute. Tubbo just tapped his foot on the floor as Micheal looked between the blond and his dad.

"I'M AN UNCLE?!" Dream shouted in shock.

That... that wasn't the reaction Tubbo expected.

"U-uhhh yeah?"

Dream ran a hand through his hair, "well now I can't kill you. For fucks sake, why do you make things so difficult."

Tubbo blinked twice, "alright, I'm not complaining. But what's stopping you from killing me? Micheal?"

"You're MARRIED. And have a fucken KID. I may be 'evil' but I'm not a monster for crying out loud. Killing you wasn't going to be easy by itself since you're my brother, but now it just got harder. Thanks," Dream explained as he walked up to the brunette and flicked his forehead.