Like father like son

Fanart by @caincore on twitter

Made: August 16th 2021
Published: November 27th 2021

Basically, both Micheal and Tubbo have a lot in common.

They both have scars, both were abandoned and found as children, both have a bit of abandonment issues, etc.

That said, this'll probably be a have a tiny bit of angst. But it's more suppose to be comfort than angst. So nothing big.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tubbo woke up with a start. His breath was fast as he held a hand up to his scars. The brunette looked around the room he was in and noticed it was his room. He looked down at his bed to see his husband next to him on the bed, sleeping.

The goat hybrid slowly began to breath normally, listening to the soft snores of the enderman next to him. Once the teen was calmed down, he then felt a bit of a pain at his scar.

The small teen knew this pain. It happened every so often, but it sucked whenever it did. His scar was burning him, the sharp pain of when the item that created the scars exploded as the burning sensation grew worse.

He stood up quietly, as to not wake up his husband, and made his way over to their bathroom. He silently opened up a drawer and grabbed a container of what held an ointment. Burning ointment, to be exact. It helped with the pain whenever they felt like this.

The teen sharply inhaled when he made contact with the scars, but he continued to put the ointment over them.

Then, the door to the underscore-beloved's bedroom opened. The brunette looked out of the bathroom to see his son holding a blanket that his uncle made him during therapy.

"Micheal...? What're you doing up...?" The teen asked as he walked out of the bathroom.

The pigmen looked up at his dad and held his blanket close to his face, "...h-hurts..."

"Hurts...?" Tubbo knelt down to get on his son's level, "what hurts?"

Micheal removed the blanket from his face and pointed at his scars.

"Oh..." the older said softly, "does... does it normally...?"

"W-when m' in... in nether, it use to... b-but it stopped when.. w-when Bee n' Boo found me."

"What kind of pains do you get? We have medicine we can give you in the kitchen to help them."

The pigmen hugged his blanket, "b-burns..."

Burns, huh?

"We have similar issues with our scars, huh? I have something for you in the bathroom if you want to put something on it to help," the teen offered.

The smaller made a happy snort and they went into the bathroom. Tubbo sat his son up on sink counter and then applied the same medicine for his. The child seemed to also not be good with touching his scars when they hurt, but he was staying still.

Once the goat hybrid ended, the pigmen raised his arms to say 'uppy!' The teen couldn't say no to it and lifted up his son.

"Can I sleep with you n' Boo tonight..?" Micheal asked tiredly.

The brunette nodded, "of course."

It was very late in the night, so he'd expect his son to be tired. So he brought the pigmen into the teen's shared bed and he cuddled up to his fathers. Tubbo laid down next to him and hummed his son to sleep.

The enderman woke up to the sounds being made, but saw his son and his love next to him and just brought them closer before going back to sleep. The goat fell asleep soon after that. All of them snuggled up against each other.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just tiny references to angst at the beginning, so nothing big.

Hope you enjoyed