Why am I crying...?

Published: January 23rd 2021

This fanart is so cool like- wth. People are so good at drawing. The artist is on the art. I found it on twitter and forgot their exact @ but go check them out

Anyyywwaaaayyy lets get to the storyyyy :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tubbo looked up at Snowchester. Proud of his building.

"Hey Tubbo!"

Tubbo turned around to see Ranboo.

"Oh, hey Ranboo." Tubbo said with a smile.

"I just wanted to see how you were doing. This place looks so much more cooler than when I last was here! You've been busy." Ranboo said as he looked around.

"Well, I'd rather not be stressing about how me and Tommy have to beat Dream. Tommy's really worried about to though," Tubbo said looked slightly to the side.

A little bee came over and flew around Tubbo which caused both teens started giggling.

"So, where have you been? I haven't seen you since, awhile." Tubbo said as he tilted his head.

  Ranboo rubbed the back of his head, "I've been somewhere away from all the drama."

Tubbo smiled, "I'm glad you're ok. With all your memory issues and the panic attacks..." Tubbo's voice trailed off.

"Wait, how'd you know you about that—"

"Is it far? Where you're staying that is." Tubbo said as he cut off Ranboo.

"Oh, no. It's not that far I don't think. But anyway, I was talking to Phil for the first time in awhile." Ranboo said.

Tubbo sat down on the stairs to his house, "oh."

Ranboo walked over to Tubbo and stood next to him, "yeah, it seems like he really cares."

Tubbo smiled slightly, "that's Phil for you."

"He's letting me stay with him, you know?" Ranboo said as he stared up at the stary sky.

"Oh... really?" Tubbo said, sounding slightly hurt.

Ranboo didn't notice.

"It's kind of like an odd family. I appreciate them," Ranboo said while smiling at Tubbo.

Tubbo didn't look at Ranboo and just looked at the bee who was nuzzling into his arm tiredly. Tubbo just thought about how they took him in when they found him as well. But he also remembered....

how they left him...

how Techno almost killed him...

how Philza let everything happened and didn't do anything to help him...

how Wilbur blew up the nation RIGHT after he gave it to Tubbo...

how Tommy didn't notice the pain he was in but he noticed Tommy's...

Tubbo signed and put a smile on his face as he looked at Ranboo.

  "Good for you, Ranboo. Just know you're always welcome in Snowchester."

Tubbo looked to the side slightly as he thought of Philza with all of them...

"In case you ever need a place to stay I guess..." Tubbo said as his voice trailed off.

Ranboo smiled, "thanks Tubbo. But I'm sure Philza got me. I could ask him if you could visit."

Tubbo softly smiled, "I'm pretty sure they wouldn't want that..."

"Huh? Why?" Ranboo said confused.

Tubbo chuckled, "just a thing that happpened, you won't need to know memory boy."

"Hey! Stop calling me memory boy!" Ranboo said in a huff.

Tubbo giggled, "sorry memory boy but nahhh."

Ranboo sighed, "I should head back. I wouldn't want to worry them."

"Yeah, Phil tends to get worried... at least over the kids he favors..." Tubbo mumbled.

"What was that last part?" Ranboo asked.

Tubbo rubbed the back of his head, "nothing! You should get doing. Have a good night Ranboo!"

Ranboo left and waved away, "bye!"

Once Ranboo was outa sight Tubbo's smile fell. He walked over the ice lake and sat at it staring at the water that wasn't frozen. The bee flew into it's hive.

Tubbo sat there.

Alone.

Tubbo felt abandoned.

Again.

Tubbo stared into the water as he felt something on his cheek.

Tubbo brought his hand up to it and felt it wet.

"Tears....? Why am I crying....?" Tubbo asked as more fell from his eyes.

"W-why am I crying...?" Tubbo wiped away his tears only for more to fall.

"I- I shouldn't b-be crying.... I-I should be happy for him.... b-but why am... why am I crying....?" Tubbo continued trying to wipe his tears.

He silently cried there.... for the rest of the night.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I got the idea from this on twitter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I got the idea from this on twitter

By @foolocracy_

By @foolocracy_

If it's not by them please tell me ty :]