Tubbo Lore part 2

I don't know who made this fanart Sadge :(

Published: March 17th 2021

So like last time, this is how I WANT it to go. Like a whole non canon story based off the timeline. None of this is canon unless streams proved me wrong. I made all 3 parts in one day and I post every 2 days so you need to be patient for the next one lol

This is how I would want it, so this would be written into the lore. This wouldn't have been streamed so none of the viewers would know this is even happening

Also, DadSchlatt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tubbo was walking around his house in Snowchester. It's been a few days since Tubbo visited Dream and started writing things down. Underneath his basement basement (not a mistake, Tubbo calls it a basement basement), he started working on a room to run tests on the egg.

Tubbo has been slowly thinking of why the egg was even here, what was causing the egg to spread, who was infected by the egg, who wasn't effected by the egg, why they weren't effected by the egg, and etc. He hasn't slept in days. Tubbo has been writing down relations of what people have. He's done tests on parts of the eggs.

Tubbo sighed as he realized what was next in the process. The book from his father.

Tubbo didn't really want anything that reminded him of Schlatt, but this was important. Tubbo took a deep breath and headed to Dream's old house.

Tubbo crawled into it, seeing that it was destroyed. Tubbo looked around in the remaining chests for the book, but to no avail. Then, Tubbo found a button behind Dream's bed. Tubbo pressed it and a redstone signal went off and it opened a door. Tubbo got curious on if that is the only secret in the house, but continued on.

Tubbo found himself in a dark room built of obsidian and crying obsidian. Tubbo raised a brow as he walked further in, only to find a book on a lectern. Tubbo gulped as he stepped up to the book.

Dark Arts

Tubbo sighed as he picked it up. Then, gush of wind activated which caused Tubbo to drop the book and fall back. The book opened up and then kept flipping through pages. Tubbo's eyes widened as he backed up in fear.

Then, the book stopped flipping through. It rose from the floor. Tubbo scooted away.

Then, a figure that looked just like Dream, but with purple instead of green appeared.

"Finally you came," They said.

They looked ghost-like, kind of like Ghostbur.

"You... you've been expecting me?" Tubbo asked slowly.

"Of course. Well, at least waiting for you as in waiting for your bloodline. The son of our founder," they said with a crazed smile.

"S-schlatt found you...?"

"For this time, yes. I knew it was a matter of time before you found us, Toby."

Tubbo couldn't help but flinch. Barely anyone called him by his real name, hell barely anyone knew his real name.

"So here you are. And you have a reason, don't you Toby? You want something that only I can grant you," they said, a smirk forming.

"S-stop calling me Toby... Tubbo's fine..."

They raised a brow, "Tubbo, huh? Well then, you know Tubbo, I can grant you anything. Now what is it you want?"

Tubbo silently hesitated, "I... um... I don't know if this is a good idea..."