Reasons

Fanart by @lawnalicious on twitter

Made: April 5th 2021
Published: November 9th 2021

( It's meh bday :D )

Basically, I decided to put more angst into all the angst we already have. Honestly, only tubbo lore has been able to make me cry.

Anyway, Tubbo wants a purpose yeah? But why? To feel useful? To be happy? He already has a husband and a child and has done so much for a 17 year old, so why does it do this, hm?

Simple.

He wants to be able to be useful, while he still can.

TW:
•Mentions of Death
•Mentions of blood

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tubbo woke up with a dizzy head. He looked around and saw that he was in the crater for L'manburg. The brunette sighed, he must've passed out after crying from talking to Wilbur.

His memory of their conversation came flooding back to him, hitting him harder than his migraines normally do. The brunette remembered the adult apologized to him. Sadly being one of the first people to ever apologize to him, Tubbo understood that Wilbur wanted something from him.

He's not quite ready to trust him yet, willing to leave it all to his husband to try and change him. Even though deep down, the teen knows that the enderman won't be able to do such a thing. He can only hope, but his suspicions can't be helped.

Then, the goat hybrid felt something well up in his throat. He brought his arm up to his mouth as he began to cough. He hunched over as it continued until something came out of his mouth.

Blood.

The teen exhaled when his coughing spell was over, but he looked at the liquid on his arm.

This has been happening for the past month or two. He's never worked up any courage to tell anyone about it, nor did he want anyone's pity. The teen knows when this started happening, he knows why, and he knows it can't be helped.

He started having random coughing spells after his second life was taken. The rocket that was shot at his face got his neck and his vocal cords a bit so he's had a scratchy throat ever since then. Though, not many people worried about it since he was fine. Well, he looked it somehow he guesses. No one really showed him any concern and mostly focused on how it made them feel.

The brunette couldn't blame them, the second hand trauma must've been bad. At least, it was on Tommy. Most of his self worth is reflected on his blond best friend, which isn't necessarily a good thing as the blond is very self-centered. But he trust the taller with his life, whatever that was worth.

His coughing got worse when they took over "Manberg" and changed it back to their home. Since, it also involved a lot of tnt and fireworks that he was very much trying to distract himself against the whole time.

Then after his nation got destroyed and gunpowder was everywhere, that made it worse. Ranboo helped when he couldn't really do anything because of his coughs, but the older teen didn't know about these coughs.