𝗦𝟯, 𝗘𝗽𝟮𝟵: 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗺𝗲

| harley |

"Athena would've killed you all if you lost those," I said as Skylar walked past me and adjusted her sleeves on her wrists.

"Yeah well she's lucky we found them in the dumpster we trashed them in," Cynthia mumbled as she stood next to me.

The tension shifted and we all got along again, well almost all of us.

"No, I'm not going. I don't wanna do it," Athena hissed as Khloe and Chase tried to console her. "Come on, you're clearly the only leader here," Chase pressed as she shook her head like a stubborn child.

"I'm not talking to him, you can't make me. He can take the lead." She hissed and Khloe let out an exasperated sigh.

Her whole demeanor shifted and Athena began looking around aimlessly. I was confused until I heard his voice. "So um, what's the plan?"

We all turned to look at him but she looked everywhere but at him and took a few steps away from us. "We don't have one until Athena can stand to look at you," I explained and he shook his head.

"No you guys were right. We need to stay focused on fixing the mess," He advised and Khloe shook her head and raised her hand.  "You want her back right?" She asked me and I nodded.

"You gotta do damage control now man. Or you'll lose her for good."

Khloe's head instantly whipped towards Chase and they widened. The familiar pit of pain returned and I walked away as I ran my hands over my hips and rejoined Natalie.

"What was that about?" She asked as she gestured to the circle of people I was just with. "I think my boyfriend is still in love with-"

"Athena? Yeah, been there," Natalie grunted. I sighed as I turned away from them. "They want what they can't have," She added and her face hardened as she glared at someone.

I expected to see Trey or even Athena but my eyes widened slightly as I turned around and saw Chase.

"Don't even think about it. Go back to where you were," Natalie said to him and he completely ignored her. "Can I talk to you?" He asked me.

I looked to Nat, who gave me a knowing look and I shook my head. "I wanna stay here," I answered and he nodded and walked away.

| khloe |

My eyes widened as I registered what Chase said. Before I could say something, Harley had already walked away. "You're an idiot," I hissed as I swatted his arm and he gave me a confused look.

"'You'll lose her for good?' Now isn't the time to reminisce about your obvious affection towards Athena," I snapped as Trey attempted to talk to Athena, so she couldn't hear our conversation.

"Go fix the mess you created," I said as I pointed to Harley talking to Natalie. He walked off and by the time I reached them, Trey and Athena fell into an awkward silence.

"I'll take her now," I said with a tight smile as I took her arm and led her to a corner. "Stop it," I hissed.

"Stop what?"

"Stop pushing him. It's becoming exhausting to have to hate him for your sake."

Her eyes softened. "You don't have to hate him for me"

"Yes, I do. But it's hard to when he didn't do anything wrong," I said softly and her face fell. "They said-" She interjected and I shook my head. Her hand that was outstretched fell limp by her side.

"How can you believe them over him? None of them were even there." I asked and she sighed heavily.

"But I don't wanna believe him."