𝗦𝟭, 𝗘𝗽𝟰: 𝗶 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗼𝗰𝗶𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸𝘀

| luna |

| luna |

"Hey!" A voice hissed.

My eyes flew open. Everyone else was asleep, but I've always been a light sleeper anyways. I got up and scanned the area. "Over here," The voice repeated and I jumped.

There was no one there.

"You guys really shouldn't leave the flame open. It'll attract officers," The voice said and I spun around.

"Who are you?" I said with my arms folded. "Wait, can you not see me?" It asked and I shook my head. "My bad," It said and he appeared on the log as he tossed a stick into the flames. "But how did you do that?" I asked.

He stood up and walked towards me. "I only came here to tell you to burn out the fire before you attract people here," He said as he touched my shoulder and I shrugged him off.

What is it with people and their touching?

"Ooo, this is fun," He says as he makes a ball of fire in his hands and my eyes widened. "Who the hell are you?" I hissed as I momentarily checked that everyone else was asleep. "Chase West." He says as he holds his hand out and I stared at it. He smirked as he shook the flan off of his hand and I still didn't move to shake it.

"Well Chase West, I don't know what game you think you're playing, but you need to go," I warned and he smirked as he looked down at my hand that was currently a ball of fire.

"Actually, I came to join you on your 'superhero runaway quest'." He mocked and I scoffed. "You guys are super loud," Athena groaned and Khloe also sat up. "Also, who are you?" She asked pointing to Chase. "Chase We-" He responded but I interrupted him.

"He was just leaving," I said as I gave him a look. Everyone else slowly woke up. "Aww look what you did, you woke everyone up," He pointed out and I rolled my eyes. "That's the same intention you had when you started shouting." I countered.

"Anyways, what's the name of your group? The Revengers? Fantastic Seven? Weirdo Maniacs?" He teased. "What the hell is he talking about?" Harley asked as she rested her head on the log and I sat down.

"What's the name of your superhero group?" He asked as he slowly annunciated his words. "I heard you the first time. I'm not stupid," Harley grumbled. "I really hope no one starts calling us that. I can't be associated with freaks," Athena mumbled but we all heard her.

We all looked at her and she looked up from her nails and shrugged. "Nobody here is even a superhero. We're just powered," Ricky muttered and Chase got up.

"But Ice Queen over here seemed adamant on protecting you guys whilst you were asleep," Chases added as he gestured to me and I folded my arms.

"Luna? She wouldn't protect anyone even if she got paid. She's selfish like that," Ricky joked and I elbowed him in his stomach. "Isn't it ironic how your hair is like white and you give off like ice vibes, but you're a fire girl," Chase chuckled as he touched the ends of my shoulder-length hair and I swatted his hand and he jumped from the burn.