𝗦𝟭, 𝗘𝗽𝟮𝟭: 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘁 𝘂𝗽𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗿𝘀

| luna |

"I guess I don't have to show you guys around," Athena said as she opened the door and all of us tumbled in with our various bags. "Oh and I went grocery shopping, cause honestly, there's nothing here and there's seven of us," She said as she carried grocery bags.

"Make sure you hide the cookies. Luna's sort of a pig," Ricky teased as he gently hit my side and I glared at him as I crossed my arms. "Hey guys, sorry I'm late," Khloe said as she walked in with like 5 matching suitcases and duffel bags and shut the door behind her. She dropped them on the floor and flicked her hair past her shoulders before standing upright with her hands on her hips.

"What?" she said as we all stared at the amount of bags on the floor. "Khloe why did you bring that many bags?" Harley asked as she pointed to the pile and Khloe looked down momentarily before looking up again. "I guess it is a lot of bags," She said as she tilted the side of her head and we all agreed.

"Well my mom was more than happy to kick me out of the house," She said as she walked to the sofa and sat in Ricky's arms. "Yeah, I mean I told her that I was staying at Athena's for a few weeks and she was like "Okay!" and practically packed everything for me," She said was an exasperated sigh. "Maybe its cause me being gone means there's less mouths to feed," she added and Athena clapped her hands to get everyone's attention.

"So pizza's on the way," she said."I thought you just brought groceries," I questioned and she shrugged. "If you want, we can all cook a nice homemade meal tomorrow night," She teased as she leaned forward and ruffled my hair. I swatted her hand and she smiled before looking at our bags that we left on the floor.

"I hope you guys don't think that cause Thissa's like 'fancy tech' that she's gonna grow legs and carry your bags to your rooms," Athena said as she made air quotes. We all stared at her with confused looks.

"There are no valets here, so please take your shit upstairs," she said as she insinuated her words and gestured to all the bags and we got up and carried our bags. Everyone piled into rooms on the left and I was left standing like an idiot. "So um, where am I supposed to sleep?!" I asked loudly and everyone exited their rooms as I stood in the corridor.

"There's room with me," Carter teased and I rolled my eyes, as Athena appeared behind me. "Oh, you wasn't here the last time, so you don't have a room," She said before going to the other direction of the corridor and opening the first door on the right.

"You can stay here," She said as she opened the door wider and my eyes widened at the size. "Hey! I deserve a bigger room, as your best friend," Khloe argued as she marvelled at the room size. "Wait, this is like double the size of ours," Harley commented as her and the others all walked in.

"You definitely need the space," Carter commented as he poked her stomach and she elbowed him back. I placed my bag on my bed as I took off my shoes. "I'll call you when the pizza's ready, but you guys should probably unpack," Athena suggested and the others agreed and walked out of my room. I sighed as I unzipped my bag and looked up, to see Carter still standing on the other side of the room.

The last person out shut the door behind them, so it was just us. "Uhh hey, what'd you need?" I asked as I shrugged off my hoodie and pulled my vest jumper over my head. The bottom of my shirt came loose underneath my skirt and I took off the jumper and fluffed my hair. I stopped as I caught him staring at me intensely again.

"Carter," I said slowly as I walked towards him, whilst awkwardly rubbing my hands together. "Are you okay?" I asked as I stood underneath his eye level and held the side of his face with the palm of my hand. He placed his hand ontop of mine and kissed it.