𝗦𝟭, 𝗘𝗽𝟭𝟱: 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗵 𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱

𝗔𝗗𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗧𝗜𝗦𝗘𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧

| khloe |

"Hey are you cold?" Ricky whispered as we walked back towards the trucks and I shook my head.

I don't think I've ever been so angry.

I don't know who I wanna slap but someone may get hit tonight. "Khlo, you're shaking really bad," Athena says as I keep my head facing forward as we kept walking.

How could he be so possessive when he made it clear he only kissed me because he thought we were gonna have sex?

And then he lied.

Again.

I stopped walking and turned back around. Luna was calmly talking to him but he looked like he wasn't co-operating.

"Oh shit, I kinda forgot the stuff he said about you after that whole fiasco,"Athena said as she stood next to me. "I don't want to be near him right now," I said coldly. His head moved and he was looking up at us....well me.

"Let's go," I said as I cleared my throat and I turned back around and continued walking.

| luna |

"Why are you still here?" Carter asked but he was looking up at the others at the top of the hill. "I'm here because I want to help you," I said as I clicked my fingers in his face.

He turned his attention back to me. "There's nothing you could do to help me so just go home," He grumbled as he shoved past me and I turned around to face his retreating figure.

I'm going to regret this so much.

"What if I don't have a home to go to?" I said loudly so he could hear me and he stopped walking. "I mean I am a hothead, I know. But I did lose my entire family in a fire that I created," I continued as I stood still and waited for him to turn around.

"You're mad at Ricky because you feel that he's taken something from you that you didn't think was that important, until you lost it."

"My abilities took my family from me before I realised how much I couldn't survive in this world without them,"

He turned around to face me.

There was a great distance between us, but for some reason, it felt like he was right next to me.

"It hurts, and you're gonna hate yourself for a while, but you have to let yourself go through it," I continued.

The moon was up in the air, shining brightly and I could barely see his face, so I couldn't tell whether he was listening or rolling his eyes at my attempt to be empathetic.

"Bottom line is," I said coldly. "Khloe doesn't like you," I shrugged as I walked towards him.

"She hates you, she doesn't want to be near you,"