𝗦𝟯, 𝗘𝗽𝟮𝟳: 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆 𝗮 𝗴𝗮𝗺𝗲?

| trey |

"Get the hell up," Jennifer grunted and I felt a sharp pain in my side as I jolted awake and groaned. "What the hell-" I muttered as I sat up.

"I still can't believe you made us sleep on the side of the highway." Cynthia muttered as she smoothed down her hair and adjusted her glasses.

"Well our house was destroyed." I said angrily as I reminded her and got up. "These suits are surprisingly warm," Lucas added as he pointed to his white suit.

"Yeah, your ex is very talented," Alex teased and him and Lucas smirked as they looked at each. "Has anyone seen or been able to reach them?" I asked as I looked at the girls.

"They've been radiosilent since that big fight," Skylar answered. "Which was when again?" I asked as I rubbed my eyes in frustration. "Geez Trey, its only been 2 days..." Cynthia muttered. "Well why'd you wake me up?" I asked as I looked at Jennifer.

"I don't want to be in this suit any longer, and the townspeople went to meet at the high school," She said as she pointed down towards the town.

"And what has that got to do with us?" I asked breathlessly. "Well nothing really, I just thought it'd be fun if we went and lurked around," Cynthia said with a shrug.

"Well where are we going to get clothes from?" I asked. "Well if we hurry, we can get to forever 21 before the pre-teens take everything," Cynthia mocked and I raised my eyebrow. "You wanna steal?" I asked.

"This place is a dump. Besides, we'll give it back," Jenn muttered and I sighed. "Fine, let's go," I said and my eyes glanced at Natalie who was away from the others.

"Are you gonna talk to her or what?" Jenn asked and I raised my eyebrow. "And say what?" I questioned.

"I don't know, go say something," Cynthia pressed as Lucas gave me a pat on the back and pushed me towards her. I sighed as they started heading down the hill.

"You have nothing to say so I suggest you walk away," She said with her back turned to me. "Oh come on, Nat. You started this. You can't keep icing yourself out for attention," I said in annoyance.

"Oh, because I get so much from you already," She mocked sarcastically as she stormed off and headed down the hill and joined the others.

"What the hell was that supposed to mean?" I mumbled to myself as I went down the hill too.

| khloe |

"Is that everyone?" Harley asked as she jogged towards me and I shrugged. "I think some are too afraid to leave their homes. According to them, the Fire Hunters arrived months ago. They've been in hiding ever since," I replied as I sighed.

I finally checked the date.

I don't want to talk about it.

"Yeah and now we don't know where they are. We'll deal with that when they decide to reappear," She answered. "We're ready," Ricky said as he and Chase approached us.

"I won't have to speak right? I've never been a public speaker," I said to Ricky who assured me by holding me close.

"You're gonna speak right?" I whispered to Athena and she nodded before tugging slightly on the sleeve of her suit. We stood in a line and I purposely put on a cold face as Athena addressed the people.

Midway through her speech, the entrance doors swung open and they walked in. I turned my head to look at Harley and she already noticed them. I moved from my position and walked past Athena.

"Wrap it up," I hissed and she noticed their arrival and continued talking. I tied my hair up and Harley followed me as we climbed off the tables of the cafeteria and walked out. "Have you got a handle on that locator trick?" I asked her as we stood in the corridor.