𝗦𝟭, 𝗘𝗽𝟮𝟰: 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗮𝘀 𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗱

| luna |

I let out a slight gasp as I opened my eyes and came face to face with her.

"Boo," She teased and I pushed her off of the bed and scrambled to my feet. "What the hell are you doing here?" I hissed as she lifted her hand and sparks of lighting flew out. "To take you on a ride," She smirked and sent a blast to my chest.

I screamed as I felt myself flying backwards, but it was weird.

It was more like I was flying through energy, like nothing around me is real.

I took deep breaths as I stopped flying and landed in the middle of the woods. I panicked as I looked around frantically. "I guess it's harder to deal with things when you're not prepared," Natassia mocked as she sat down on the tree stump and I rolled my eyes.

"You are sick," I spat out as I looked down at my bare feet in the ground and I groaned. "You definitely seem like the bitch of the group. You know, I really thought it'd be Athena," She commented and I walked towards her and sat on the tree stump in front of her. "Why don't you tell me what your problem is?" I asked and she scoffed before flicking her hair.

"I'm not telling you my story, cause you already know it. As for my plan, well Werveieme is going to be in ruins by the time I'm done. And as for where you can find me before I destroy this town, you can find me where it all began," She said as she stood up.

"You're joking right?" I scoffed as she walked towards me and slapped me across the face. I flew and hit the side of a tree stump and rolled onto the floor.

Damn she's strong.

"Keep mocking me and I'll kill you right here, right now," She warned as I rolled into my front and stood up. "Bite me," I threatened and instantly regretted it as I felt myself being flung in the air and I groaned as I hit a tree and felt myself plummeting to the ground.

I landed with a thud and groaned and I struggled to get up. "You and your pathetic group of friends don't stand a chance against me!" She yelled as she approached me. "I will burn all of you to the ground along with everything in that retched town!" She yelled. I sat slightly upright and blasted her with fire and she screamed as she flew a few miles back and tumbled onto the ground.

I used the opportunity to get up and she got up quickly too. She attacked and I blocked a few of her punches. We was going back and forth for a while, me getting a few solid kicks, and her just blasting me with lightning every 15 or so seconds.

She sent the last blow and as I got up, she hit me again. "Well this was fun, but I have people to see," She said as as I tried to hit her with another fire ball but felt myself flying backwards. I closed my eyes and waited for the rough landing, and sure enough, it came.

"Bitch," I muttered as I struggled to stand up.

Hopefully no one heard anything.

Carter stumbled into my room in nothing but joggers and shut the door behind him. "Sorry, I um fell off my bed," I muttered but he instantly appeared at my side and helped me up. "So why are you covered in dirt?" He asked as he reached for my hair and pulled out a twig. "Have you been outside?" He asked and I sighed.

"Well not willingly," I grumbled as I tried to stand upright but my legs sort of gave in and he lifted me up bridal style. "I umm, need to go downstairs, so think I need bandages," I mumbled as I attempted to look away from his eyes. He nodded as he carried me out of my room and quietly down the stairs.

We entered the kitchen and he sat me down on a chair. "Okay, um what do you need?" He asked as he moved away to get the first aid kit but I grabbed his arm. He stopped and approached me again.