𝗦𝟭, 𝗘𝗽𝟭𝟰: 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗲, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗶𝗻

| harley |

"Wait so you didn't think to go downstairs and check if he was still there?" Carter asked as he parked and I groaned. "Remind me why I told you?" I asked him as he killed the engine. "Because I'm your best friend and he hurt you," he responded and I scoffed. "C, he didn't hurt me. I really don't care," I said as I opened my door and got out.

I paused as I turned to look back at him. "So now you're gonna ignore Chase too?" I asked and he shrugged. "Carter, seriously, stop it," I said as he shut the door behind him. "You need to start making friends," I said and he rolled his eyes.

"No, I mean it. Literally, everyone gets along with each other, except you." I argued as he kicked a rock underneath his foot. "Okay, now you're being childish. You're gonna talk to the guys," I said as I opened the diner door. He walked in after me and I joined the girls on one table.

"What's up with Carter?" Luna asked as she gestured to him standing there and I rolled my eyes. "Oooh he's coming this way," Athena hissed. "No, go that way," I said as I pointed to the guys and he groaned and walked slowly towards them.

"What's his issue?" Khloe asked as she sipped on her milkshake. "Okay, you know how I told you guys what happened yesterday on the group chat?" I said and they all nodded. "I told him in the car and now he doesn't like Ricky or Chase," I said.

"This isn't kindergarten. He has to get used to them," Athena said and I nodded in agreement. I looked over at their table and they were sitting in awkward silence. "You have got to be kidding me," I grumbled as I watched them and the girls turned to look at the guys too. "This better not be a continuous thing," Khloe said as she gestured to them and I sighed.

"Let's just go," I grumbled as I got up and adjusted my school skirt and we all walked over to the boys' booth. They all immediately piped up as we sat down. "This is stupid you know, you guys have to be able to chill without us," Khloe said as she poked Ricky's chest.

"Hey, I'm good with everyone," Chase said as he tried to move closer to me but I leaned towards Carter. He gave me a look and I avoided his gaze.

He left without saying why.

"Carter, what's the matter with you?" Athena asked him and he shrugged and pulled out his phone. "Okay, no. Nobody is going home until you two sort out your differences." Athena declared as she stood up and we all looked at her.

"We're going back to the Valley,"

| luna |

"I still can't believe I let you take me here," I grumbled as Ricky pulled up next to Athena's car and killed the engine. "I don't exactly see what the big deal is," He shrugged and I scoffed.

"Are you kidding me? You boys couldn't even hold a solid conversation for 2 minutes," I shot back as I opened the door. I zipped up my hoodie and lifted it up so it sat on top of my skirt, instead of covering it entirely.

I stared down at my shoes momentarily as I tucked my hair behind my left ear and shoved my hands in my pockets. Everyone else was already in the crater when we arrived and we joined them.

"Okay, it's kinda cold, so can we make this quick?" Harley whined as she sported the same Woodcreek hoodie that I was wearing. "Okay, you three are gonna stand in a triangle and pass this ball of energy around," Athena said and used her hand to create a green orb-like ball. I raised my eyebrow as I watched her nod her head in excitement at her stupid idea.

"You're kidding," Chase drawled and she glared at him. "Nobody's leaving until you do it," She warned as she passed the orb to him. "Oh don't worry, you guys can hold it, it's not about what abilities you have," She added and the girls took a step back as we watched the guys pass the orb.