𝗦𝟯, 𝗘𝗽𝟮𝟬: 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗵𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀/𝗱𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘀

| katalina |

I stopped for a second to catch my breath but screamed as one stood in front of me. His eyes were black and they looked slightly familiar.

"Kat!" Skylar yelled as she pulled me away to safety and I stumbled backwards as we regrouped in a circle. "Okay please tell me one of you has a bright idea or something," Natalie said and I raised my eyebrow.

"You guys are The Originals," I reminded them. "Okay? And?" Skylar asked and I scoffed. "That in itself should mean a lot," I muttered as Trey joined us.

"You're all legends. These fire hunters should be nothing compared to the threats you've faced," I argued and they didn't look so sure.

"Okay honey, take it from us, The Originals," Natalie began as she looked at me. "Legends or not, a team is nothing without each other,"

One of the townsmen let out a roar and my eyes widened slightly. "What the fuck is his problem?" Natalie asked as she crossed her arms. "Okay, what are these things?" Trey asked as they edged closer to us, slowly.

"Okay, his eyes turned black and I've only seen that happen once," I began as my mind thought back to that period of time.

Everything was different then.

"Okay and?" Skylar rushed me as I quickly tried to place my thoughts together. "And if I'm right, then I've neutralised the threat before, and we have a chance of making it out alive," I said in a fast-paced tone as the Fire Hunters edged closer.

"Okay, and how will you know if you're right?" Trey asked and I took a deep breath. "You're gonna wish you didn't say that," I mumbled. I moved past them and they yelled protests as I quickly walked towards the closest fire hunter.

I grunted and swung my arm back and hit him across the face.

He froze and the rest of the men stood still as they waited for his reaction. I stared him dead in the eyes as he slowly turned his head back to look down at me.

"That wasn't smart," He said lowly as I held my stance. "Well I needed to get a reaction," I shot back and he smirked as his eyes turned black again.

"You are staring death straight in the face," He advised and I smiled. "Well less than a year ago, I was staring death in the face anyways," I said and took multiple steps backwards as he burst into flames, and the rest followed suit.

"What the hell," Skylar mumbled. "They really live up to their name now," Natalie muttered and the fire beings approached us. "You was meant to die. Then you set us on fire and ran!" One yelled.

"Wait they're the ones you burned," Skylar said as it dawned on me too. "By accident," I added and she rolled her eyes. "Well does it really matter anymore?" Trey mumbled.

"I was right," I whispered to myself.

They're not just Fire hunters.

They're fire demons.

| khloe |

"Okay, do you have a plan of action?" I asked Athena as Jenn, Cynthia, Harley and I walked into Mission Control.

I missed this place. It brings back a lot of happy memories.

Destructive ones too.

"It took me 4 months to figure out the whereabouts of you guys, and that's because I know your timeline. I have no idea where the others could be," Athena said with a sigh and my heart felt for her.

I know she just wants Trey back.

"Well we could help with that," Cynthia suggested as she strolled towards the computer station where Athena was standing. "What information do you need?" Jennifer asked as I slowly walked towards my holopad.