𝗦𝟭, 𝗘𝗽𝟭𝟭: 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝘁

| khloe |

"Yeah, that's her," Ricky repeated as he pointed to the projection.

Sure enough, it was a stilled image of Luna.

"Okay then, let's go," I said but Athena stopped. "Where are we going?" She asked and I stopped. "We are going to get her," I said slowly and she shook her head. "No, why did it come through the mission alert system? She could be the danger," Athena said.

"Why do you even have a mission alert system?" I asked as I crossed my arms and walked towards her. "That information is-"

"Classified?" I finished for her and she nodded and I groaned. "Tina, she could be hurt. I am going after her," I said as I tied my hair up and walked out of the tunnel. "I'll go with you," Ricky said to me and I smiled and nodded. We both walked out of the lab and through the tunnels. "Thought you guys might need some help," Harley said as she jogged up to us and we kept walking through the tunnels. We climbed up the stairs to the sitting room and out of the house.

"Uhh, you guys just follow me, I'll scan from up ahead." I said and Ricky stopped me. "A-Are you sure?" He asked me and I nodded. "It'll be a piece of cake," I assured him but I was shaking inside as I closed my eyes and felt myself transforming.

I flew upwards and stopped as I saw Harley and Ricky looking up at me from below. I began flying ahead and they ran after me. I scanned the area and didn't see anything.

I kept flying until I stopped. There was a ball of fire, in the middle of nowhere. I descended to the ground and transformed back and stumbled slightly but landed better than last time. "Look at that, you actually landed on your feet," Ricky teased and I smiled. "Hey!" Someone shouted and we turned around and saw Athena and Carter running towards us.

"I bet she's pissed," Chase said as he appeared out of nowhere and gestured to the large fire and I rolled my eyes. "She's in pain," Harley cried out as she winced and Chase grabbed onto her before she stumbled to the ground. Carter formed a big, dark cloud and we all stepped back as the place began to get windy. Athena used her hand to guide the cloud above the fire.

"Guys, hurry up!" Chase yelled as Harley strained in his arms from the pain. "You guys need to put her out!" Athena yelled as Carter managed to balance the weight of the cloud. I ran towards Chase and held he guided Harley into my arms. He joined Carter and also formed a cloud of rain and it took out the fire.

They both stopped and Luna was left standing there.

Carter ran towards her and lifted her up bridal style before she fell flat on her face. "We need to get her back inside," Carter yelled as I helped up Harley and we all walked back up to the house.

| athena |

I held the door open and Carter walked in first with Luna in his arms and he gently placed her on the sofa. "You take her," Khloe said as she gently guided Harley in Chase's arm and he picked her up and carried her into the kitchen. "Khloe?" Ricky called as he sat next to Luna and she joined him beside her. She placed her hand on her forehead and her eyes glowed brightly and her hands did too.

Carter moved away from them and approached me. He winced as he flexed his hands and I turned them over with my hands and my eyes widened at the bruises. "Oh no, it's normal," He says and I nodded. "I know, I used to get them," I said with a shrug as I examined them.

"Used to?" he repeated and I nodded. "I went on birth control and they disappeared." I said casually and he raised his eyebrow at me. "After Khloe's done with Luna, I'm sure she'd be willing to help you," I said as I opened the bookcase portal with a swish of my finger.