𝗦𝟯, 𝗘𝗽𝟮𝟰: 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗯𝗼𝗿𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲

| khloe |

"You're sure you left her here?" I asked as I took a left, with Chase on my trail. "Yes. We were around here," Athena said and her voice sounded into my helmet.

"Why the hell would you leave her anyways?" Ricky asked and I could hear Athena sigh. "Because she's a big girl. She can handle herself. Trust me, she's not dead," Athena said and I paused as I peered closer.

"Chase you see that right?" I asked. "Yeah, I can," He answered as I slowed down. "What'd you guys find?" Harley asked.

"Kat's bike," I answered as I climbed off my bike and placed my helmet on the handle as I walked past hers and looked around. "She's not here," I said as Chase got off too and joined me at my side.

"We'll be there soon. Oh she went down this weird pathway behind you," Athena said as her voice vibrates off my wrist and Chase and I turned around and saw the pathway.

"You're sure she's not dead?" I asked warily as I tried to look down the path but it was complete darkness. We heard motors pull up and I turned around as Athena, Harley, Carter, and Ricky arrived. They took off their helmets and joined us.

"You're joking. She went down there?" Harley asked as she pointed to the pathway and Athena groaned. "You guys aren't serious," Athena grumbled as she walked past all of us and began walking down the path.

"Are we meant to follow her?" I asked as I pointed to Athena's retreating figure.

"Come on," Harley asked as she took my arm and I looked back at the boys. "If you need us..." I said before tapping our wristwatches and they nodded.

We both jogged towards Athena and walked on either side of her. "Where the hell could she have gone?" Athena muttered as she scanned the streets.

"Hey, see if you can sniff her out," Athena said to me as she waved her hand around and I rolled my eyes.

"I can turn into any animal. That doesn't make me a dog," I muttered as my eyes glowed and I felt all my senses heighten.

We kept walking as I tried to focus. "You hear anything?" Harley asked.

"Shut up," I growled as I looked at her.

"Oh my God, is that fangs-"

"Quiet! She's like in her wolf mode right now-"

Snap!

I immediately stopped walking and they stopped too. "What is it?" Athena asked as my head quickly snapped behind me. "N-Nothing I thought I heard something," I said as the glow in my eyes diminished and I shook my head. "It was probably nothing," I muttered and they shrugged and we kept walking.

"You think the boys are okay?" Harley asked and I tried to speak into the wristwatch but only got a static response.

"Damn," I muttered as I tried hitting it and stopped as I slowly looked up and felt Athena's glare on me.

"Sorry," I mumbled as I held my hands in the air in defence. "That's why we never heard from her," Harley said as she got a static noise too.

A low growl rumbled and the ground shook slightly. We all stopped. "You heard that right?" Harley whispered and I nodded. We turned around and a Fire Hunter stood in front of us.

"Maybe they kidnapped her," Athena muttered as we faced him and a loud thud sounded from behind us and I turned around. Another was standing there. "I seriously doubt it," I mumbled.

My eyes glowed and I heard a slight whooshing sound. I looked up and two were falling over our heads and landed on either side of us so we were boxed in.