𝗦𝟮, 𝗘𝗽𝟭𝟵: 𝗞𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗮 & 𝗗𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗸

| khloe |

"I'm sorry, what did you just say?" I repeated and Luna looked away from a second before looking at me. "I've been alive since 1249," She muttered and I still couldn't register what she was saying.

"So you're like, over 700 years old," Ricky said and my eyes widened. She turned to look at Nick, well, Dominik. "Don't look at me. They'd wanna hear it from you." He said and she sighed.

"I was born in Hungary," She began and her native accent began to overthrow her American one. "I died around..." She said as she took a second to think.

"She's joking right?" Chase asked and I shook my head in disbelief. "I died when I was around 58 years old, so 1307,"

"So how are you still alive?" I asked. "Well it's a complicated process but basically, when I die, I return with a new life. As I grow up, old memories from my past life return," She said and I let it sink in.

"I look the same pretty much every time I come back, which is how he found me," She mumbled as she nodded towards Nick.

"So you didn't recognise Nick?" I asked her and she paused and looked at him. "Nick isn't like me," She said with a monotonous tone. It was almost like she was condescending him, and his face hardened as he picked up on it too.

"I told you all there was something off about her," Harley commented and I rolled my eyes.

"Why don't you just shut the fuck up," I said to her.

"So you found out the truth? What are you  gonna do now?" Chase asked her and she was at a loss for words.

"Why are you here Dominik?" Katalina asked him and he turned to look at her. "Well because you have something I want," He answered coldly as his hands caressed the side of her face and she struggled against the straps holding her down and he grabbed her face with one hand.

"Your little gift is starting to wear off. I'm on my last life," He said as he waved his other hand in her face. There was a silver ring with a red crystal on it.

"I gave you 100 lives. You used them recklessly. What do you want me to do about that?" She spat and he let go of her face before roughly slapping her across the fcae.

"How do you do it? How have you stayed alive all these centuries?" He asked her and she shrugged. "What connects you to them?" He asked as he pointed to us.

"That's where you're wrong. I'm not connected to them," She added and I frowned.

"Wait, just to clarify, if I die, will I come back to life?" Chase asked and Katalina shook her head. "You are all not like me," Katalina sighed as she rested her head against the frame holding her upwards.

"So how are you different?" Ricky asked her.

Her eyes began closing slowly and Dominik sprayed water in her face and she gasped as she adjusted herself. Her eyes locked onto mine and I felt uncomfortable.

This isn't the Luna I know. This isn't even Luna.

"I am one of the first Inhumans ever to exist," Katalina said in a quiet tone and silence fell upon the room. "Wait what?" Dominik asked and I couldn't contain my smile. "The reason why I am not connected to them," She began as she gestured to us.

"And the reason why I have been able to live this long is because I am one of the first few generations of Inhumans. The rules are different for us," She said as she held her head up and stared at Dominik.

"So what about your sister?" He asked her. "All the secrets are really coming out," I commented and Katalina looked at me and sighed as she had a sad expression. "I didn't mean to hide this from you-" She explained and I stopped her.