𝗦𝟯, 𝗘𝗽𝟲: 𝗻𝗼 𝗯𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗰𝗮𝗿.

𝗔𝗗𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗧𝗜𝗦𝗘𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧

| athena |

"Hey, sleepyhead," Trey teased as I felt his hands dance across the side of my face. I smiled as I squirmed under his touch. "Stop that," I said in a croaky voice as I turned to look up at him and rubbed my eyes.

"Rise and shine," He teased as I lifted my head off his chest. I looked around and saw the sun streaming through curtains.

"You've been here all night?" I asked as I fluffed my bed head hair and he shrugged. "I don't go into work today so I don't mind," He shrugged and my eyes widened. I was still in yesterday's clothes.

"You have about 40 minutes until school starts," He said as he checked his phone and I cursed. I quickly ran into my closet and grabbed my school clothes.

I threw them at Trey who caught them and tossed them onto my bed. I turned on the shower and poked my head through the bathroom door. "Do not leave," I said sternly and he held his hands in the air.

"I don't wanna go anyway!" He yelled back and I ignored his vague comment as I quickly took a shower. I washed my hair and brushed my teeth quickly before putting on a gown and heading back into my room.

"20 minutes!" He yelled as I grabbed my clothes and went back into the bathroom.

I adjusted my skirt and buttoned up my shirt and left the top two open. I pulled on my v-neck black Burberry jumper and it slipped on easily as hugged my figure. I pulled on my stockings and grabbed my school pumps that were on the floor.

A soft knock sounded on the door and I swished my hand and a green trail travelled from my fingertip and towards the door lock. The lock clicked and he opened the door as I began combing through my hair.

"Spare toothbrush is in there," I said to him as I pointed to the cabinet on the other side of the bathroom. I used my hand to open it for him and he took one out of its packaging and joined me next to the sink.

I put the front of my hair in a roller whilst I blow-dried the rest of it. He finished brushing his teeth and placed it in the jar where my toothbrush was sitting and moved aside as I finished my hair.

I caught him watching me through the mirror and I couldn't hide my smile. "What are you staring at?" I asked as I turned around to face him.

"I like your uniform," He said and I turned around again as I bit my lip. "Stop staring at me. Get out," I laughed as I opened my bathroom door and he pushed himself off the wall. "You want me to drop you at school?" He asked and I shrugged.

"I mean, I guess you can drive," I suggested and he nodded. "Be outside in 5," He said as he left my room. "10!" I yelled back as I took the roller out of my hair. It fell in front of my face and I adjusted it so they sat as side bangs on the sides of my face.