𝗦𝟯, 𝗘𝗽𝟮𝟴: 𝘄𝗲'𝗿𝗲 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘁𝗼𝗴𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿

| khloe |

"What'd you do?" I asked Harley as she appeared and she shrugged as she pushed her hair back. "It doesn't matter what I did, they'll be back," She responded as I looked at the others.

We ended up back at the Valley, so we're away from the town.

"Are you okay?" Harley asked Chase as he quickly approached her and didn't respond as he swept her in a tight hug.

"Hey, I'm okay," She assured softly and I wiggled my eyebrows at Harley as I took Athena's hand and gave them space.

"So what's the plan?" Athena asked and she looked at Ricky. "Are you getting any...?" She sked and he shook his head. "Nothing's coming to me," He sighed. I turned to look at Katalina, who was deep in thought.

"Wassup Kit-Kat?" I teased as and looked up and stopped biting her nail. "They're after my sister. We need to find them."

Awkward silence fell upon us as Chase and Harley joined us.

"I don't trust them," I stated and everyone turned to look at me and I shrugged. "It's their job to keep us in line. According to them, they've been doing this for like, ever, but they don't even care if we die at this point. They're only interested relationship drama and Athena's money," I said coldly.

"Trust me, I'm not okay with what they're doing-" Kat replied but Athena cut her off.

"You don't have to side against them for our sake. You're not really part of this team." Athena mumbled and it got really awkward.

"Fine, if you wanna go there, my whole team wouldn't have died if it wasn't for them," Katalina said coldly. "So yes, I was more than happy to pretend like they were dead for the last 10 or so years."

A harsh wind blew past us and we all stood in a circle as the summer sun shone over us. "I don't like what they did. But if they're coming for me, then they're coming for my sister. They're our problem whether we like it or not," She finished and I looked at the others.

"How long do you think till they reappear?" Harley asked as Chase wrapped his arm around her waist. My heart warmed slightly.

"Well, they haven't shown up yet so something tells me we got time," Athena mumbled. "Well, I'm not talking to Originals," I said as I held my hand up.

"Not it!"

"Not it!"

"Not it!"

"Not it!" 

Athena crossed her arms as she was left until last. "Whatever. I'll do it," She mumbled. We decided on a meeting place and we made our way there whilst Athena went to go and find them. "We really shouldn't have sent her," Harley muttered and I nodded.

I honestly wanted to go, but if I slap Natalie then who'll stop me from killing her?

"I think she'll be okay," Ricky admitted and Chase agreed. "We don't give her enough credit," Katalina added and we all nodded. "What about you? How are you feeling?" I asked her and she shrugged.

"I don't feel anything right now. It's almost the same, but there's like an unimaginable amount of energy coursing through me. That's all,"

"Yeah, you're the most powerful Inhuman to ever live. But it's nothing," I drawled sarcastically and she smirked before lightly hitting my shoulder.

"Please don't say it like that. You make me sound like an Original," She scoffed.

| trey |