𝗦𝟭, 𝗘𝗽𝟭𝟵: 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗺 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗮 𝗰𝗿𝗮𝘇𝘆 𝘀𝗼𝗰𝗶𝗼𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗵

| khloe |

| khloe |

Ricky pulled up next to Carter's car and we both got out and walked up to Luna and Carter, who were standing at the door.

Ricky gave Luna a hug, which she gladly accepted and I stared at the ground as I felt Carter's eyes glance past me.

Athena arrived shortly after and she got out of her car and Harley and Chase got out of the back. Athena hurried to the door and unlocked it as we all walked in and she shut it behind her.

"W-What's going on?" Harley asked as everyone turned to face Luna. "I think someone's coming for Werveieme City," She sighed and I sat on the sofa as I waited for her to continue. "Everything adds up. First she visited me and then I found the lightning on the roof, and then Harley and in the coffee shop, she spoke to me." Luna continued.

"Wait, I'm so confused, who is this 'girl' we keep speaking of?" I asked as everyone else joined me on the couch and Luna was the only one standing. "She is someone that's linked to Athena, and the Skyfall building," Luna said. "But I don't know this person," Athena whined.

"But she knows you. That's all that matters. She wanted me to tell you, that she's gonna see us very soon," Luna said as she shrugged off her hoodie.

"So, she's coming for the city. What are we gonna do about that?" Ricky asked. "No, you don't understand," Luna said as she tugged slightly at her hair.

"We don't have a choice here. Whoever this person is, is coming to us. We have to do something whether we want to or not," She said and Chase groaned. "I thought we weren't doing this," He grumbled. "So what, she's gonna show up and we have to like, fight her?" Carter asked and Luna shrugged.

"Miss Hart," Thissa appears on the screen. "Yes, Thissa. Is there a problem?" Athena asked as she looked at the screen. "There are strange anomalies happening a few miles out," Thissa said and we all looked at each other. Luna closed her eyes for a moment before reopening them. A swish of red appeared in her eyes before disappearing.

"She's here," She said as she got up and walked towards the kitchen.

"Wait, is she seriously going alone?" Harley asked as she got up. "Like hell she's going alone," Carter said as he got up and left to follow her. I stood up too.

"I hope you know we are basically risking our lives for this crappy town," Ricky added and we all stopped. "Y-Yeah I mean, what if she's got this all wrong?" Athena said and I realised she was still sitting on the couch. "Do you know who this person is?" I asked her and she sighed.

"I have a pretty good guess. She's not someone you want to go head to head with," Athena said. "We're going together," I said and she sighed. "Guys!" Luna yelled and we all quickly headed out past the kitchen and to the patio.

Luna was already on the ground and we all jumped off the edge of the patio. "Why couldn't we have just used the door?" Athena muttered as we all walked in the direction of the storm clouds together.