𝗦𝟮, 𝗘𝗽𝟭𝟴: 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗰𝘂𝘁𝗲, 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 𝗯𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵

| athena |

"Wait, so Nick knows about you?" Ricky asked as he pointed to me. "And you?" He asked again pointing to Khloe and we both nod. "So we only have to assume that he knows of the rest of us," Chase added and Ricky agreed.

"They're planning something, so we can't stick together. It'll be too noticeable and we have to consder the amount of students in that dance," Luna suggests as she pointed to the door of the empty classroom we were in. "Okay then, we can be in pairs," Khloe said as she stood next to Ricky. "I'll go and find Harley," Luna said and my face fell.

"What? No. Why?" I questioned in a panicked voice.

"There are things we need to clear up," Luna said and I tried to protest but she was already at the door. "If I need you, I'll text," She finished as she waved her phone before walking out of the classroom. "We'll stay in touch," Khloe added as she took Ricky's hand and they walked out too.

Great.

"I guess it's us then," Chase began and I nodded as I played with my fingers. "I guess it's us," I repeated slowly. I looked up and realised I was standing in an empty classroom. "Chase?" I called as I looked around.

I felt something behind me and I gasped as I turned around and collided into him. "Thena, why are you so afriad of me?" He questioned with concern on his face. "I'm not afraid of you, I just-" I stuttered but couldn't form the words.

He sighed heavily before holding the side of my face and kissing me. His lips were soft and I felt myself slightly losing balance under his touch.

He pulled away and kept his hand on the side of my face. "Is that what you was so afraid of?" He asked as his eyes searched mine. They flashed a dark grey and my mouth hung slightly ajar as I processed what just happened.

"Why did you just do that? Y-You can't do that," I whispered and he grinned slightly.

"Cause I think you're cute, when you're not being a bitch," He complimented and I smiled slightly. "But what about-" I questioned and he placed his finger against my lips as the classroom door swung open. Harley walked in and she peered around the classroom. I looked at her and then looked at Chase. His eyes were locked on mine.

"They have to be in one of the classrooms," Harley muttered. "Well where the hell are they then?" A voice said and my eyes widened as I gasped and Chase gripped onto me tighter.

Beatrix leaned against the door frame as Harley looked around again.

"I don't fucking know okay? I thought all I had to do was free your brother, why am I here?" Harley argued and Beatrix rolled her eyes. "Watch what you say to me," She threatened as she stalked off and Harley followed her.

He kept his grip on me and I gave him a confused look when he didn't move away from me. "They're gone," I reminded him and he shook his head. "Harley isn't stupid," He muttered and on cue, she walked back into the classroom to check again. She left shortly after and I sighed.

"This wasn't how tonight was suppsed to go," I muttered as I smoothed the top of my hair. I looked up at him and he was still staring down at me. "What is it?" I said with a smile as he leaned down and kissed me again.

My stomach flipped as I held the side of his face and the kiss deepened. His hands tightened around my lower back and I ran my hands through the back of his hair.

"Okay, this isn't what I meant by work in pairs," Luna said as she walked into the classroom and we both pulled away.

"Get out of here lovebirds," Luna teased. "Screw you," I shot back as I grabbed his hand and guided him past her and out of the classroom.