𝗦𝟭, 𝗘𝗽𝟯: 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗮 𝗰𝗮𝗽𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁?

| athena |

"So how long are we gonna be stuck out here?" I asked as I pushed my hair out of my face.

I don't even know how it came to this.

A lightning bolt hit my best friend, some weirdo created a tornado and sent cop cars in the air, now I'm surrounded by powered freaks in front of a campfire.

I mean sure, I'm one of those freaks but I've always had my power. It was never anything special to me, I thought everyone had a secret ability, sort of like a party trick.

Mine was just more unique than most.

"If we hide out here, people are gonna realise we're gone," Harley added.

"No, people are gonna realise that I'm gone," I said as I motioned to myself. "I don't know about the rest of you," I said as I waved my hand and everyone else rolled their eyes.

"Do you have to be a bitch all the time or is it just in your nature?" Luna asked. "Says the overrated, lavagirl waving her flame hands around, but no one complains about you sis," I countered.

"Tina, stop it," Khloe warned and I shrugged as I crossed my legs.

Don't bark, if you can't handle someone else's bite.

The circle fell quiet and Harley adjusted her head on Carter's lap, as her legs rested on the log.

"Anyways, I think I speak for everyone when I ask what the history is between you two," I asked as I rested my head on both of my hands. Carter looked down at her as he played with her hair. "Harley's my best friend," He said and I raised an eyebrow.

"Okay," Luna said as she laughed, like she thought his answer was bullshit.

I mean, so did I.

"I don't think we should talk about this. I mean I barely know any of you," Harley said quietly. "Come on, we're all stranded out here with powers, we might as well learn each other's secrets," Ricky said as he rested his elbow on Luna's shoulder, and she shrugged it off.

"Okay then, we go around and everyone can explain where they got their powers. I was struck by lightning. " Khloe said as she raised her hand slightly." She turned to look at Luna who was staring at the campfire. "Luna?" Carter called but she kept her eyes on the fire.

"My family died in a house fire. That I started." She said and everyone fell silent.

Wow.

"I was 10. My powers were more dangerous then, because I couldn't control it. I can control it now so only parts of my body set on fire," She said as swished her finger around in a circular motion, playing with the small flame on her finger.

"But back then, it was my whole body on fire." She finished.

"I can't do it anymore though, before any of you ask," She finished and Ricky sighed loudly and we all laughed slightly.

"Okay, my turn," Ricky said and we all waited for him. "I think I've always had my power," Ricky began. "And back in the day it helped a lot. I could guess the cereal packet that had the toy inside, happened to know what the lottery numbers were. But I never used my power for any selfish reasons like revenge and that stuff, in fact, I didn't even think it was a power," He said as he shrugged.

Great, I'm hearing his life story...

"I thought I guessed lucky, until the day I saw my flight to New York crashing in my dreams. I didn't want to believe it, but I did. And I was right. The plane landed here," He said gesturing to the area.