𝗦𝟭, 𝗘𝗽𝟳: 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲'𝘀 𝗮 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗼𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗮𝘀𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁

| harley |

"We are so gonna get caught for this," Ricky whispered by himself as I froze. He looked around and his eyes travelled straight past me. "No, you're gonna get caught cause they can actually see you," Chase said as he appeared out of nowhere and I rolled my eyes.

Of course, he's behind this.

"We could've at least invited Khloe," Ricky muttered as they slowly advanced down the long corridor. I put another spoonful of ice cream in my mouth as I casually followed them. "That's cause we all know you got some weird-ass crush on her," Chase responded and my eyes widened. Ricky didn't even try to disagree.

Woah.

I walked a few paces behind them as they "attempted" to sneak down the corridor with large double doors at the end. Suddenly, a door to the left opened rapidly and someone pulled Ricky into the room on the opposite end. Chase disappeared just in time but followed them into the room and so did I.

It was Khloe.

"Ricky? What the hell are you doing down here?" Khloe asked and Ricky looked like he was in a state of shock. "Ooo busted!" Chase teased as he reappeared and her eyes widened. "Of course you're here. Let me guess, you convinced him to join you on your quest of the house of passageways," Khloe mocked as she waved both hands in the air.

"So you admit there are passageways here? I knew it! There's got to be hundreds," Chase asked as he began moving stuff around in the spare bedroom that we stumbled in. "Yes, because if you recall, we all watched you unlock the passageway in the front room," She said as she put all the stuff he moved back in place.

"Why are you two down here?" She asked again and Chase shrugged. "We just wanted to explore the world of Athena Hart," Chase teased and Khloe rolled her eyes. "Well there's nothing down here other than her room and spare rooms," Khloe said as she gestured to the room we were in.

"What?" Chase said and she sighed. "These are all bedrooms. The double doors at the end are-"

"A war room?" Chase asked and she shook her head.

"Indoor weed farm?"

"No"

"Secret rocket launch?"

"No, Chase"

"Hidden family of aliens?"

"It's her bedroom,"

Chase paused as he raised his eyebrow. "There's nothing interesting here, it's just spare rooms and then her room," Khloe clarified and he groaned. "Not the adventure you expected?" She teased and he rolled his eyes.

"So if you already know what's down here then why are you here?" Chase asked. "And why'd you have to scare me to death?" Ricky added.

"Isn't it ironic how the fortune-teller, didn't see her coming?" I asked as I reappeared and put a spoonful of ice cream in my mouth. They all jumped and Khloe let out a slight scream as I leaned against the wall next to the door.

"What are you doing here?" Khloe asked as she pointed to me. "Oh no, I'm not with them," I said as I pointed to the boys. "I caught them creeping around as I was heading to my room, so I followed them. I was bored," I said with a shrug.

They all relaxed slightly. "You guys are really bad at sneaking around by the way," I added as I put down the tub of ice cream and licked the spoon.

"Okay, no more sneaking around, everyone needs to go back to their rooms," Khloe said. "Yeah sure, let's all just walk out of this room for Athena to catch us," Ricky said and she sighed.