𝗦𝟯, 𝗘𝗽𝟴: 𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗶𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺 𝗱𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗼𝗻...

| harley |

The movie ended and I stretched my arms as Chase shifted next to me. "You okay?" He mouthed and I nodded as I turned to face him and he leaned forward and planted a soft kiss on my lips.

We haven't spoken about that night in Athena's room and I don't want to.

I know Chase, and I know how he feels all the time, without having to look in his head, not that he ever lets me.

I know the outcome of this situation but I'm not ready to face it.

I can't get hurt again.

Khloe clapped her hands and the lights came on. I squinted slightly as I looked around. Kat was upstairs sleeping, I think. "Wanna go for another round?" Khloe asked as she scrolled through Netflix on the tv. "I don't think so," Trey said and for a split second, I forgot he was even here.

We all looked at him and he was looking down at Athena who was passed out on his lap. Her hair covered most of her face as she was cuddled up in a ball. "Aww," Khloe gushed as she stared at her friend with pure happiness in her eyes.

"Mabe we should call it a night," Ricky suggested as Khloe switched off the tv. Trey got up first, with Athena in his arms as he carried her upstairs. "You wanna go upstairs?" Chase asked as I moved my hair out of my face. "I'm gonna get a drink in the kitchen," I said as I got up and headed into the kitchen.

The others went upstairs and I sighed as I opened the fridge and ran my hands through my hair. "Hey," Ricky called as he entered the kitchen and I spun around. "Hi, what's up?" I asked and he shrugged.

Silence filled the kitchen as I scanned the fridge. "I don't wanna scare anyone but I kind of have a bad feeling," He blurted out and I paused as I closed the fridge.

"About what?" I asked as I looked at him. "That's the thing, I don't know," He responded and I raised my eyebrow. "Can't you like see into the future-"

"I'm not allowed to see everything that happens. Sometimes I see but I can't say," He explained as I approached him. "What do you mean you can't say?" I questioned as I stood in front of him sitting on the kitchen stools.

"It physically hurts," He added. I held both hands near each side of his face and waited for him to give me permission and he nodded.

"Just 'cause you can't say doesn't mean I can't either," I muttered as I closed my eyes.

I tried to focus but there's a lot of images that didn't make sense. "Have you found it?" He asked and I shook my head. "Just give me a second," I muttered as I searched through his mind. "What's going on?" A voice said.

Chase.

"You're getting close," Ricky muttered as I opened my eyes and his nose was bleeding. "I think I found it," I said quietly as the image became blurry. My head started ringing as I focused harder and I felt my legs giving in slightly.

The image suddenly became clear and I gasped as opened my eyes and moved away from Ricky. Chase rushed to my side with a tissue as I breathed heavily.

I took the tissue and dabbed at my nose and it stained a deep scarlet. "What did you see?" Ricky asked me and I caught my breath as I wiped my nose.

"I-I saw-" I stuttered as I replayed the image in my head. "What did you see?" Chase mumbled and I turned to face him. "I-I can't say," I whispered as I struggled to form words. "You can, just say it," He encouraged and I sighed as I faced a concerned Ricky.

"I can't."

𐐒𐐚 ° ˚ ₒ ∞ 𐐒𐐚 ° ˚ ₒ ∞ 𐐒𐐚