𝗦𝟮, 𝗘𝗽𝟵: 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝘀 𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗲

| luna |

I cautiously moved around my house, with both hands at either side.

I've been fighting off these...beings for a while.

I have no idea what they are, but they might as well just be in my head. The bruises and cuts they give are real though. At first, they weren't, but the more I fought them off, the more real the bruises became. I heard screams echo down my corridor as I spun around. I was trying to sleep but was woken up by me, choking myself to death.

I hate how the demon that visits me the most is my own.

"Lunaaa!" an eerie voice yelled from behind me and I spun around as a tall fiery being attacked me. It aimed for my neck and I screamed as I dodged it and it swiftly rolled against my kitchen floor. One appeared on top of my kitchen island and hissed at me and I paused as I saw the same figure from last time.

"Stop running from me, Katalina," He said in a deep voice. "Shut up." I grumbled as I stuck out my hand and a stream of flames attacked it.

Its ashes fell to the floor and soon disappeared. I felt myself being kicked in the chest and I slid off my coffee table, knocking everything off it in the process, and landed in front of my couch.

"For fuck's sake!" I grumbled as I pushed my hair out of my face. I used my coffee table as a support as I cartwheeled over and knocked the demon on its side.

"I will come back for you," He reappeared as I blasted it. I heard my front door open and I used the last of my energy to blast the demon to ash. "What the hell was that?!" Beatrix screamed as she was shaking with terror.

Shit.

"Beatrix! Come in and sit down," I said gently but she edged away from me. "The hell am I going anywhere near you, y-you psycho dragon bitch," She cursed as she pointed towards my hands, hers shaking violently and I rolled my eyes.

She's already seen it. Might as well give her a show.

"Fine. I'll say it again," I said as my eyes glowed. "Sit on the goddamn couch!" I ordered and she jumped slightly and ran towards my couch and I blew out a breath as I shut my door.

𐐒𐐚 ° ˚ ₒ ∞ 𐐒𐐚 ° ˚ ₒ ∞ 𐐒𐐚

"So what else can you do?" She questioned and I groaned. "You're not supposed to know anything, so why don't we pretend this never happened?" I said as I closed all the cupboards.

"If you want me to pretend like this never happened then you're gonna have to start talking," She said as she crossed her legs and rested her elbows on them, with a smirk.

I directed my hand at a used glass next to my sink. I blasted it and the glass disintegrated into shards. "Really? That's it?" She scoffed as she picked up her phone. I directed my focus on the phone and it started smoking in her hand. "What the hell?!" She yelped as she dropped her fried phone and I smiled as she glared at me.

"I've been here for over an hour," She whined. "So?" I questioned. "When's Nick coming?" She asked.

Nick isn't coming.

I didn't even call him.

He's a creepy sociopath and already knows my apartment complex. I cannot have him knowing my door number, otherwise, I'll probably wake up with him watching me sleep.

I've been stalling cause I need to figure out what I'm gonna do with her.

"Here's an idea," I perked up as I approached her on the couch. "Don't torch my hair. I just got it blown out," Beatrix warned and I rolled my eyes.