𝗦𝟮, 𝗘𝗽𝟴: 𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗼 𝗼𝗯𝘀𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗺𝗲?

| harley |

"Did you get a copy of the tape?" Khloe asked and I waved the USB in the air before plugging it into my laptop. "Coco!" A child-like voice screamed on the other side of Khloe's bedroom door and the knob started wiggling about before the door opened and two blonde girls tumbled into her room.

"Mommy said she's going to the club so you gotta cook us dinner!" One in a purple dress shouted. "Sarah you don't have to scream," Khloe sighed as she got up off her bed.

"Well, Sophie pushed me," Sarah answered and I smirked as I began decrypting a few codes that were blocking the footage. Khloe took a deep breath before yelling, "JASON!!!"

I jumped slightly from the impact of Khloe's voice as she waited and a tall, blonde boy with headphones and a towel over his neck strolled up to her door. "Eww cover up," Khloe grimaced as he looked down at his 6-pack and then locked eyes with me.

"Your friend doesn't seem to mind," He teased and I kept a straight face. "When are you going to college?" She huffed and he frowned. "I'm taking a gap year, little sis," He smirked. "Another? It's been two years," Khloe mumbled harshly and he chose to ignore her.

"Okay, well get the twins something to eat," Khloe ordered and he scoffed before walking towards an answer system built into her wall.

He pushed the buzzer before walking out of the room and the twins squealed as they followed him. A few moments later, a maid walked in and smiled at us before looking around.

"They're in Jason's room, Anita," Khloe said and she nodded before shutting the door behind her.

"Jason huh?" I teased and her face fell. "Don't even think about it. You're underage and he's a douche," She stated sternly and I held my hands in the air.

"You got it?" Khloe asked me and I nodded as the footage showed up on my laptop screen. "When did Athena say she saw them together?" She asked and I shrugged. "Let's just go over today's cameras," I muttered as I rewind the tape back to this morning.

My eyes glazed over each little square showing a different part of the school. "There," Khloe pointed to one on the bottom left. I zoomed in and Nick was walking through the top floor corridor. "This was before lessons. What was he doing that early in the morning?" Khloe asked.

"And how did we not see him?" I added. He opened the storage cupboard door that led to the roof. "Fastforward it," Khloe muttered and I fast-forwarded the tape and stopped when the door opened. We both waited anxiously for him to come out. The door opened wider and Luna stepped out.

"But how is that-" Khloe asked but stopped herself. Seconds later, Nick emerged from the cupboard too. Nick asked her something and she started walking away from him, but he kept walking towards her.

"I thought he said Luna was trying to talk to him?" Khloe questioned and I shrugged as I paused the tape.

"What were you two idiots thinking today?" Athena said as she burst into my room and I quickly shut my laptop screen. "I have homework," I said as I got up but Athena moved her hand in a forward motion and I ended up back on the bed.

"You two ran away from me all afternoon. You're gonna explain what it is you're up to right now." She said firmly. "Why are you dressed in black?" Khloe asked her and she looked down at what she was wearing.

"Is Nick linked to Luna?" She asked, focusing her attention on me. "What do you mean?" I questioned. "Is Nick linked to whatever it is you're tryna find out?" She repeated and I shrugged. "I haven't worked out the details," I responded and she took off her beanie.