𝗦𝟭, 𝗘𝗽𝟮: 𝗶 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲

| luna |

I screamed and felt my body being shoved towards the crater as the ground rumbled twice as hard. Someone was holding onto me and I felt myself losing consciousness as we both tumbled back down the hole.

We finally stopped rolling and I groaned as I landed on my front. I spat out blood and coughed violently as dust surrounded us. After a while, I slowly got up and so did Ricky. "You really had to shove me?" I asked with an irritated tone and he whined as he got up too. "Your welcome for saving your ass," He grumbled.

"Oh my god, are you okay?!" A voice said and I tried to drone her out as I got up. "Khloe! What the hell are you doing?" A dark-haired girl appeared next to her friend who stood in front of us.

Athena Hart.

Probably the only person I recognise here but that's only cause of her family. They've been involved in some shady business, which I'm gonna assume she doesn't know about since she flaunts her family name instead of hiding in shame.

"I'm helping Luna. Did you not see her almost get hit by the lightning bolt?!" She exclaimed and I winced from the volume of her voice as I held the side of my head.

"Why are you guys still here? It's dangerous." Ricky asked them and Athena gave him a look. "And you are?" She asked Ricky whilst folding her arms and he rolled his eyes.

Everyone else disappeared.

It was just us.

"The weather didn't say there'd be lightning today." A blonde girl said appeared literally from nowhere and so did her tall friend. He looked like he was on the basketball team.

But I wouldn't know. I don't really care for anyone other than myself.

"Luna, did you get hit? Are you okay?" Athena's friend asked me and I suppressed myself from yelling at her.

"Khloe, just let it go. Let's get out of here." Athena said as she tried to tug her friend's arm.

Ohhh Khloe. Thats her name.

"No, we all need to leave. I'm just trying to help my friend." She replied while gesturing to me.

"I don't even know who you are," I said as I folded my arms and another lightning bolt hit not far from us. We all steadied ourselves as the ground shook again. "Can we please leave?!" Ricky yelled and we all nodded and ran towards the car park. Another lightning bolt formed in the sky.

"Look out!" Someone yelled and I felt my body being flung again. I skidded across the ground and dust flew in the air around me. I landed in a crouched position with both palms on the floor.

I blew my hair out of my face. This time it was the basketball guy.

I really need to start learning people's names.

"Are you hurt?" He asked as he touched my arms softly and I moved away.

"Touch me again, I dare you." I threatened as he got up.

"I don't feel so good," Khloe said as the rest of us got up. She was the only one already standing.

Another lightning bolt appeared in the sky and it directly hit her.

My eyes widened as she screamed out in pain and the blonde girl jump towards her a little too late. They both tumbled to the floor as the flash disappeared.

| khloe |

I tried focusing my vision but I couldn't.

All I heard were screams.