𝗦𝟮, 𝗘𝗽𝟭𝟱: 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳

| khloe |

"I cannot believe you signed us up for this," Harley groaned as she leaned against her locker and Chase stood awkwardly on the opposite end of our circle. Something definitely happened between them but I don't care enough to ask.

I know Harley is a lot to handle, but to be honest, Chase is the only one that can handle her. If he's given up, then she must be a lost cause.

"Don't be like that," I whined as Ricky's arms tightened across my chest. My insides flipped as he cradled his head on the crook of my neck.

I will never get tired of this. Of him.

"We all need the training anyways," Athena added and Harley scoffed. "No, you all need it. I'm pretty sure I'm the only one that trains," She argued as Luna joined our circle.

"Don't worry, we know you train. So you can continue living your double life as a sociopathic serial killer as well as a high-school loner girl, right?" Luna asked as she tilted her head to the side and Athena sniggered before awkwardly coughing.

"That wasn't funny," Harley muttered as she walked into the gym and we all watched her. "It was a good comeback," Ricky assured Luna and I nodded in agreement.

Sometimes you have to put her in her place.

"So are you guys ready? The drills are kinda intense even without Nick there," Luna warned us and we all scoffed and waved her off.

"Come on Luna, we're basically superheroes. How hard can it be?" I shrugged as I took Ricky's hand and we walked into the gym.

| luna |

"Again!" Nick yelled and everyone groaned. "Oh, give it a rest!" Athena yelled and the room fell silent. "You wanna talk again?" He asked her and she rolled her eyes and flipped him off before lowering herself to do another set of mountain climbers.

It's only been 5 minutes.

"Alright, that's enough!" Nick yelled before blowing the whistle. "Split into three groups. I need some of you on the mats practicing punches and kicks, some with the combat equipment, and some of you in the ring for matches." He ordered and we decided to separate instead of sticking in a group.

I opted for the mats and smirked as Ricky followed me towards them. "So you're sticking with me and not Khloe?" I teased and he feigned a look of hurt before opting for the long, wooden battle staff.

"Oh come on, we're still best friends," He said and I shook my head slowly as I didn't take a weapon. "We can be friends if you whoop my ass," I teased and he shrugged it off.

"Then I guess we're friends already," He said and I positioned myself across from him. We stopped as we heard a loud groan and looked over. Athena was practicing her kicks on Khloe and Nick was criticising her every move.

"Well just listen to me and maybe you won't die in the middle of a fight! That kick is wrong!"

"Fuck off Nick!"

I laughed slightly and quickly dodged Ricky's attack and grabbed the other end of the stick with the right hand. "Wow, so this club actually teaches you something," He said with an impressed voice.

He loosened his hold on the stick so I yanked it towards me and he stumbled forward and I dropped my hold on the stick and did a forward roll and hooked my legs around his waist. I tugged downwards with all my might and he fell over my head and on his back with a loud slam. I crouched down and turned around and watched him groan as he rolled on the floor.