𝗦𝟮, 𝗘𝗽𝟭𝟳: 𝗽𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗰 𝗺𝗼𝗱𝗲

| harley |

"So you know what to do?" Beatrix said over the phone and I rolled my eyes as I fixed my school collar. "I don't even know if they're going to the dance tonight," I argued and I could feel her losing her patience.

"I have my sources that confirmed that they are going. You just do your part and don't worry about anything else," She ordered. "What about Nick? You heard from him?" I asked and she sighed.

"I don't know where he is. You was conscious when he left, why don't you know where he is?" She asked and I scoffed. "Whatever. I'll see you tonight," I muttered and she cut the line.

"Ready?" Chase asked as he appeared on the wall next to my door and I jumped slightly. "Stop doing that," I hissed as I picked up my school bag and walked out of my room. He followed me down the stairs and I sat on the back of his bike. "We have to talk about what happened in that ring," I pointed out but he revved his engine over my voice and I rolled my eyes as I held onto him and he sped onto the street.

Guess we're not talking about it.

| khloe |

"I need the DJ booth set up on the stage and the band we hired will be here in an hour to sort out their equipment," I said into the headset as I flipped through the pages on my clipboard.

I thought they didn't need my help, since I always send specific instructions, but I guess I was the stupid one.

"You're so lucky that you get to miss out on lessons," Luna said as she leaned on the wall behind me and I spun around. "You should be in class. Didn't you promise principal Rivens that you'd go to all your classes?" I asked and she shrugged.

"He knew I was bullshitting," She clarified and I nodded my head slowly. "Well I guess you can stay and help. We need people arranging chairs and-"

"I'm out," She declared as she pushed herself off the wall and walked out and I smirked.

Works every time.

Students were pushing trays full of assortments and I stopped one as I examined the desserts. "At least you got something right. Those need to be put in a chiller so the icing doesn't melt," I said and the girl nodded as she kept pushig the tray. I sighed as I fixed my hair and paused as I felt my eyes flash.

My hearing picked up a faint pair of footsteps. My head whipped towards the exit door and caught Ricky standing near it and I walked towards him. "I'm surprised you saw me," He said as I stood on my toes and pecked his lips before lowering myself to my height.

"I didn't see you, I heard you. My senses have heightened even when I don't transform. You'd be shocked by the things I hear," I reminded him and he shrugged. "Well you have got to stop working so hard. The dance will be fine," He assured me and I scoffed. "They couldn't get the banner colour right," I argued and he rasied his eyebrow. "It's orange," He clarified and my mouth hung open.

"I asked for amber orange and they painted it dark orange," I said as I held up the clipboard with the colour charts. He glanced at the chart before using his hands to lower the clipboard in his face. "It's still orange, baby," He repeated and I frowned.

"Come on, don't be like that," He said as he pulled me towards him and I turned away from him as I flicked through the clipboard. I smiled slightly as his lips pressed soft kisses on my neck and I turned my head to face him.

"I gotta get back to work. I'll see you after school, if I finish on time ," I said as he leaned down and kissed me. "I'll see you then," He whispered as he kissed me once more before letting me go.