𝗦𝟮, 𝗘𝗽𝟭𝟭: 𝗶 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝗹𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻

| luna |

"Finally, I've been looking literally everywhere for you," Athena panted as she stopped in front of me.

She looks like she'd been...running?

"Where have you been?!" She said loudly and I jumped slightly and gripped my lunch tray as she straightened herself out. "I've been...here," I said slowly as I walked past her and sat at the nearest table.

"I'm gonna act like I believe that. Anyways, I just wanted to tell you that I'm sorry on behalf of Nick and I'll-"

"Shut up," I said quickly.

"Well that was rude," She grumbled but I focused on the tingling sensation on my fingers. I could feel my eyes flash red and Athena leaned closer. "You can't do that here," She hissed and I returned back to my normal state.

"We have to go," I said quickly as I grabbed her and led her out of the cafeteria. We almost collided into Harley and the tension shifted. She glared at both of us.

"I don't have time for this," I muttered as I guided Athena towards the main doors and Harley cleared her throat loudly.

"Are you coming or not?" I asked before continuing down the corridor. I let go of Athena and we both opened the main doors and Harley trailed behind us.

I headed to the back of the school but stopped both of them. "After this is over, don't ask me any questions. I can't explain what it is," I sighed and they both looked at each other before facing me.

A high-pitched scream echoed from behind the school and we all ran towards the voice.

We all stopped as the demon held Khloe from her neck in mid-air.

"Luna?!?" She screamed as she struggled to get escape.

"Where the hell did that come from?!" Athena shouted loudly as my eyes glowed and both hands erupted into flames. "No questions!" I reminded them as I blasted the demon. It dropped Khloe, who landed on her feet, and attempted to attack me.

I skidded across the dirt as I dodged its flames. "What do we do?!" Harley yelled as the demon landed on its feet and changed shape.

It was me.

"Prepare yourselves," I grunted as the demon smirked before lunging to attack again.

| athena |

"What does she mean by that?" I asked slowly.

"It means there are more coming," Khloe muttered and ashes began to rise from the dirt. It formed into a being.

"Carter?" Harley whispered as she approached it.

"No!" Luna yelled as she blasted him and he transformed into a fiery figure. He cried out in pain. "Shit!" I yelled out as multiple balls of fire shot back out of his chest.

I grabbed Harley and pulled her towards the ground to dodge the flames.

"W-Why does he look like Carter?" She questioned and Khloe jumped over us and attacked him with a large stick. She shoved it through his body and he cried out in agony.

"Focus!" I hissed as I got up used my hands to throw the demon against the wall. It landed with a thud and evaporated as soon as it touched the surface.

Another rose from behind us and took the form of Natassia. "Great," I rolled my eyes. "Missed me?" She teased and I glared at it. "This one talks?" I muttered to myself as she attacked me.

I watched from the corner of my eyes as two more rose from the ground and in that second, I felt my body being tossed towards the ground. She landed on top of me and transformed into flames. Her black eyes glared at me as she raised her arm.