𝗦𝟯, 𝗘𝗽𝟮𝟱: 𝟵 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗵𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿...

| athena |

"How do you know-" I began as I closed the front door and Alex sighed.

"She said Natassia's the one who told her that she's cursed," Alex replied and silence fell over the group as the Originals and Carter looked to us for answers.

"Natassia died. Two years ago," Harley clarified.

"Ohh, lemme guess. She's the one that killed-" Natalie chuckled as my eyes glowed green as I flicked my wrist upwards. Her hand flew up to her mouth and she struggled against her hand.

"Don't even think about it," I warned and she glared at me as I eventually released her and she moved her hand off her mouth and rolled her eyes.

"Stupid bitch." She muttered and my eyes glowed as I lost my patience.

"Don't fucking try it, bitch." Khloe immediately stepped towards her in time with me as my hands lit up besides me.

Ricky immediately held her back and Trey had an arm around my torso, stopping me from moving.

"Woah woah woah," Alex called out as Lucas stood in front of Natalie. "Everyone chill out!" Cynthia called out as Harley gave her a warning look.

"She's the one that needs to chill the fuck out." Khloe pointed past Ricky's frame as he ran his hand through her hair, soothing her.

I looked towards my best friend and the thought of her still having my back, even with glowing eyes and fangs, made my heart warm.

"Hey you can relax it's okay," Trey whispered in my ear and my focus remained on his ex girlfriend. I let the light in my eyes diminish as we cooled down.

"You have got to stop doing that," Lucas muttered to Natalie and she grumbled incoherently.

"It's either she's crazy, or she sees ghosts," Alex shrugged but he wasn't being serious. I looked at Trey and he had the same expression on my face. "That day she was talking to herself," Trey said as he looked at me.

"Wait I'm sorry, what?" Skylar asked as her eyes flitted between Trey and me. "You all thought I was obsessed for over monitoring Kat-"

"That's cause you were," Natalie commented as she rested her head on Lucas' shoulder on the couch. "If I didn't, I would've never noticed it." I finished. "Well, who was she talking to?" Cynthia asked. "That's just it. There was nobody in the room," Trey defended.

"Where'd you put her?" I asked Alex. "She can't hurt anyone where she is. Whenever you're ready to go," He said softly as he nodded his head.

"We better go then," Harley said and the others got up. They all headed down the stairs but Harley stayed back with me and Carter.

"Will you be able to take care of this place?" I asked him and he nodded as he scratched the back of his head. "Yeah, those houses are gonna need to be rebuilt," He said and I lowered my head.

"I say you get the others help. You can bond that way," Harley suggested and he nodded as he took it into consideration. "Yeah, I might actually do that," He replied to her.

There was a crash and Katalina raced up the bookshelf tunnel steps with Alex on her trail. "She um wanted to see him," Alex said awkwardly as he gestured to Carter.

| katalina |

"Don't blow anything else up," Athena warned as she pointed to me and I gulped and nodded as she, Harley and Alex walked back down the stairs.

"Luna?" He said slowly as he looked at me closer. "I'm Katalina, actually. Not that that really matters," I mumbled and he smiled.

"I've been watching you," He said with a straight face and I looked confused. He smirked as he leaned against the back of the couch and crossed his arms.