𝗦𝟯, 𝗘𝗽𝟮𝟮: 𝗶 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿. 𝗶 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁

| athena |

"Great now we have to kill them," Alex mumbled and everyone's eyes turned to him. "Who the hell are you?" Carter asked and Khloe crossed her arms before raising her eyebrow.

"Isn't it obvious? We're the cooler versions of you," She answered and our past selves looked confused.

I don't even want to be here anymore.

"Question, why are we trapped in this?" Past Harley asked as she gestured to the dome Natalie placed over them. "Because you saw something you wasn't meant to see and we need to decide whether to erase your memories, kill you, or make you eat each other to survive," Jennifer said and I raised my eyebrow.

"So we're trapped here?" Past me scoffed and I walked up to the dome and took a long look at myself.

I was so different.

"Yes. Make yourself useful and bond with them," I said as I gestured to the others as I walked away. "But I don't know any of them," Past me protested and I stopped. "But you will," I said as I gestured to my team standing next to me.

Katalina smiled at me before throwing her arm over my shoulder and guiding me into the kitchen where the others followed.

The Originals sat on one side of the kitchen and we sat on the other.

"So what are we doing about them?" Trey asked. "I think this is more of our problem, since its our past selves," Khloe shot back and I squeezed her hand to tell her to calm down.

"Well we're all here so I think it's everyone's problem," Trey said calmly and Alex scoffed.

"Why? So we can ignore the fact that it's obvious you and Nat fucked on your wormhole trip here?" Alex teased and Skylar swatted his arm. "Well this is fun," I muttered as I moved from Khloe's grasp and walked out of the kitchen.

From the corner of my eye, I saw Trey move to follow me and I turned around and warned him with my eyes.

"Here's an idea, you stay here and figure out how we're gonna get home. We're gonna deal with what's out there," I said as I pointed to the door and Harley hopped off the counter and joined my side.

"None of us know how we got here though," Lucas interjected and I crossed my arms. "But we're the ones out there. We know how to handle it," Khloe argued.

"Guys?" Trey looked at his team for support and the girls didn't get involved.

"Come on Trey, you know it makes no sense for them not to handle themselves," Jennifer explained as she shook her head.

"Literally," Cynthia added.

"Okay, but we've dealt with issues way worse than this. We're more experienced," Trey continued and I raised my eyebrow. I can't even believe this is an actual discussion we're having right now.

If he thinks I'm too much to handle now, then he has no chance against me two years ago.

"Then you'll have no problem figuring how to reopen the fabric of time so we can go to our timeline," I said with a fake smile and he didn't argue again. "You walked right into that one," Alex smirked and I walked out of the kitchen as the others followed me.

"So, how are we approaching this one?" Kat asked. "We're not meant to mention anything that happens in the future right?" Chase asked and Harley nodded.

"The fact that they're here has already changed the timeline," Harley mumbled and I sighed. "This isn't gonna be fun," I muttered as we walked towards our past selves in the dome.